"For coming to me lacking" Chae Rim, from full to 100 days

Chae Rim posted a picture on his 10th day with an article entitled Thank you so much for coming to me.In the photo, the time of the hat (child) is filled with the time from the full-scale days of Chae rim to the day of his son Min-woo, and the present appearance.Every time Im with you is shining, congratulations, my baby, Chaerim said, celebrating Minwoos birthday.Meanwhile, Chae Rim has been in the company in December 2017, and is currently appearing on JTBC Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise.Photo: Chae Rim Instagram
Chae Rim posted a picture on his 10th day with an article entitled Thank you so much for coming to me.In the photo, the time of the hat (child) is filled with the time from the full-scale days of Chae rim to the day of his son Min-woo, and the present appearance.Every time Im with you is shining, congratulations, my baby, Chaerim said, celebrating Minwoos birthday.Meanwhile, Chae Rim has been in the company in December 2017, and is currently appearing on JTBC Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise.Photo: Chae Rim Instagram

Chae Rim posted a picture on his 10th day with an article entitled "Thank you so much for coming to me."

In the photo, the time of the hat (child) is filled with the time from the full-scale days of Chae Rim to the day of his son Min-woo, and the present appearance.

"Every time I'm with you is shining, congratulations, my baby," Chaerim said, celebrating Minwoo's birthday.

Meanwhile, Chae Rim has been in the company in December 2017, and is currently appearing on JTBC 'Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise'.

Photo: Chae Rim Instagram