Amount date "everyone must be confirmed soon Corona" ridiculous apology

Amount date apologises for COVID-19 confirmed nonsenseAmount date on the afternoon of the 27th, I am so sorry to hurt you with my stupidity on his SNS, and Im so sorry ~I posted a picture with an apology.Amount date said: Im desperate for days when we can live without fear of COVID like everyone else.If my words reflect anything else, I sincerely apologize. I will try to pay attention to the words I choose.I will try to learn again through it as my lack of ideas is revealed. I am once again truly sorry. Amount dates apology is Love Live, which recently hosted a paid membership subscriber on his YouTube channel Reboot Amount date!It is a measure against putting inappropriate remarks on the air.Amount date said on the show, If you get Omicron, youll get a Vacine pass for six months. I was surprised. Can I get together?If that happens, can (the concert) be done? As the TV PD seemed to be conscious of the controversy, The source is not clear. I can not trust it. Be careful.Today, I am going to be together through Insta, and the increase is so great these days. In this process, Amount date saw the COVID-19 cure confirmation letter through the director, and again, Can people with this confirmation gather?Then that (Omicron) just gets caught faster, he said again.Whatever the situation, COVID-19 confirmation is an infection with a bad virus and is directly linked to individual health.In particular, Amount date said, Is not it better to get caught quickly? It was interpreted as a means of putting more hope for the concert than the end of the COVID-19 incident itself.Amount date accumulated absurdity every time I broadcast Love Live!, but I apologized again, but my interest and liking for it has already been negative.

Amount date apologises for 'COVID-19 confirmed nonsense'

Amount date on the afternoon of the 27th, 'I am so sorry to hurt you with my stupidity' on his SNS, and 'I'm so sorry ~' 'I posted a picture with an apology.

Amount date said: 'I'm desperate for days when we can live without fear of COVID like everyone else. If my words reflect anything else, I sincerely apologize. "I will try to pay attention to the words I choose. I will try to learn again through it as my lack of ideas is revealed. I am once again truly sorry. "

Amount date's apology is Love Live, which recently hosted a paid membership subscriber on his YouTube channel 'Reboot Amount date'! It is a measure against putting inappropriate remarks on the air.

Amount date said on the show, "If you get Omicron, you'll get a Vacine pass for six months. I was surprised. 'Can I get together?' If that happens, can (the concert) be done? "

As the TV PD seemed to be conscious of the controversy, "The source is not clear. I can not trust it. Be careful. Today, I am going to be together through Insta, and the increase is so great these days. "

In this process, Amount date saw the COVID-19 cure confirmation letter through the director, and again, "Can people with this confirmation gather? Then that (Omicron) just gets caught faster, "he said again.

Whatever the situation, COVID-19 confirmation is an infection with a bad virus and is directly linked to individual health. In particular, Amount date said, "Is not it better to get caught quickly?" It was interpreted as a means of putting more hope for the concert than the end of the COVID-19 incident itself.

Amount date accumulated absurdity every time I broadcast Love Live!, but I apologized again, but my interest and liking for it has already been negative.