Ahn Chang-hwan "marriage Resolution in a jang hee-jung Word, Feeling Capped" (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2)

Actor Ahn Chang-hwan reveals why he decided to marriage his money-free debut debut wife, actor Jang hee-jung.On February 7, at 10:30 pm, SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny reveals the cute deviation of Ahn Chang-hwan and his son Daoli.A suspicious move was captured at the couples house, Ahn Chang-hwan jang hee-jung.Ahn Chang-hwan handed cider to son Daoli secretly after seeking health food jang hee-jungDaoli laughed at the unthinkable sip of cider and showed a pure reaction.Ahn Chang-hwan suggested a bold departure, saying, It is a secret to my mother. Daoli was in the biggest crisis of his seven-year-old life.Daoli, who boasted of his usual force, said that he was applauded in the studio for his unexpected behavior for perfect crime.Daolis choice, which surprised everyone, attracts attention.In the meantime, Ahn Chang-hwan jang hee-jung and his wife visited Daehangno where they remembered their memories.The couple became a hot topic in 2011 when they met in a play and raised love.Jang hee-jung confessed that he had a kissing scene, saying that he was the main character with actor Park Hae-soo at the time.Even Ahn Chang-hwan focused his attention on the funny reason why he had to watch the kissing god even though he was in love with Jang hee-jung.The studio also raises questions about the fact that it is deeply immersed in the story of the two people, saying, What do you do and I am not jealous?Ahn Chang-hwan also recalled the moment when he decided to marriage his wife, Jang hee-jung.Ahn Chang-hwan said, I was worried about money, I was worried about my house, and I felt like I was hit by a neck in a word (in my wifes words), and the MCs who watched me agreed that it is cool and it starts like that.One word of jang hee-jung that impressed everyone raises curiosity.On the 7th, You My Destiny will air at 10:30 p.m., which is earlier than before.

Actor Ahn Chang-hwan reveals why he decided to marriage his money-free debut debut wife, actor jang hee-jung.

On February 7, at 10:30 pm, SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' reveals the cute deviation of Ahn Chang-hwan and his son Daoli.

A suspicious move was captured at the couple's house, Ahn Chang-hwan jang hee-jung. Ahn Chang-hwan handed cider to son Daoli secretly after seeking health food jang hee-jung Daoli laughed at the unthinkable sip of cider and showed a pure reaction.

Ahn Chang-hwan suggested a bold departure, saying, "It is a secret to my mother." Daoli was in the biggest crisis of his seven-year-old life. Daoli, who boasted of his usual force, said that he was applauded in the studio for his unexpected behavior for perfect crime. Daoli's choice, which surprised everyone, attracts attention.

In the meantime, Ahn Chang-hwan jang hee-jung and his wife visited Daehangno where they remembered their memories. The couple became a hot topic in 2011 when they met in a play and raised Love.

jang hee-jung confessed that he had a kissing scene, saying that he was the main character with actor Park Hae-soo at the time. Even Ahn Chang-hwan focused his attention on the funny reason why he had to watch the kissing god even though he was in Love with jang hee-jung. The studio also raises questions about the fact that it is deeply immersed in the story of the two people, saying, "What do you do" and "I am not jealous?"

Ahn Chang-hwan also recalled the moment when he decided to marriage his wife, jang hee-jung. Ahn Chang-hwan said, "I was worried about money, I was worried about my house, and I felt like I was hit by a neck in a word (in my wife's words), and the MCs who watched me agreed that "it is cool" and "it starts like that."

One word of jang hee-jung that impressed everyone raises curiosity.

On the 7th, You My Destiny will air at 10:30 p.m., which is earlier than before.