'67 Unmarried' Lee Kyung Jin "I'm Angry for Children, Wanting Friends-like Partners" (My Way)

Actor Lee Kyung Jin, a 67-year-old single, expressed his childless regret and deep affection for his nephew.Actor Lee Kyung Jin appeared on the TV Chosun star documentary myway broadcast on February 20, and he met Actor Kim Hong-pyo, a new groom for three months, and Actor and mother Choi Jung-yoon.The three people appear in the drama Amor Party and continue to have a strong relationship after the end.Kim Hong-pyo introduced his 6-year-old wife and said, The hobby is a marathon. I wanted to play 10km together, but I could not help it.Choi Jung-yoon, who has a seven-year-old daughter, said, The teacher said that there is no regret about marriage, but there is a regret for his child.Lee Kyung Jin said, My nephew was late to marry, and she said she could not marry, and she had two sons.I would have seen the second year old if I had gone well with the timing. However, my nephews say that they want to live like aunts.I dont think Ive lived wrong, he added, laughing.Lee Kyung Jin is said to be very pretty for her nephew Hong Yu-jung, who also became a grandmother thanks to Lee Kyung Jin as she gave birth to two sons.The two went to the market to buy flowers. Lee Kyung Jin said, When I get older, I look at my child like a dream, but I think it would be nice if someone like Friend was.When I am doing this, I have a sense, eat delicious things, exercise, and have a companion like Friend.
Actor Lee Kyung Jin, a 67-year-old single, expressed his childless regret and deep affection for his nephew.Actor Lee Kyung Jin appeared on the TV Chosun star documentary myway broadcast on February 20, and he met Actor Kim Hong-pyo, a new groom for three months, and Actor and mother Choi Jung-yoon.The three people appear in the drama Amor Party and continue to have a strong relationship after the end.Kim Hong-pyo introduced his 6-year-old wife and said, The hobby is a marathon. I wanted to play 10km together, but I could not help it.Choi Jung-yoon, who has a seven-year-old daughter, said, The teacher said that there is no regret about marriage, but there is a regret for his child.Lee Kyung Jin said, My nephew was late to marry, and she said she could not marry, and she had two sons.I would have seen the second year old if I had gone well with the timing. However, my nephews say that they want to live like aunts.I dont think Ive lived wrong, he added, laughing.Lee Kyung Jin is said to be very pretty for her nephew Hong Yu-jung, who also became a grandmother thanks to Lee Kyung Jin as she gave birth to two sons.The two went to the market to buy flowers. Lee Kyung Jin said, When I get older, I look at my child like a dream, but I think it would be nice if someone like Friend was.When I am doing this, I have a sense, eat delicious things, exercise, and have a companion like Friend.

Actor Lee Kyung Jin, a 67-year-old single, expressed his childless regret and deep affection for his nephew.

Actor Lee Kyung Jin appeared on the TV Chosun 'star documentary myway' broadcast on February 20, and he met Actor Kim Hong-pyo, a new groom for three months, and Actor and mother Choi Jung-yoon. The three people appear in the drama 'Amor Party' and continue to have a strong relationship after the end.

Kim Hong-pyo introduced his 6-year-old wife and said, "The hobby is a marathon. I wanted to play 10km together, but I could not help it." Choi Jung-yoon, who has a seven-year-old daughter, said, "The teacher said that there is no regret about marriage, but there is a regret for his child."

Lee Kyung Jin said, "My nephew was late to marry, and she said she could not marry, and she had two sons. I would have seen the second year old if I had gone well with the timing. "However, my nephews say that they want to live like aunts. I don't think I've lived wrong," he added, laughing.

Lee Kyung Jin is said to be very pretty for her nephew Hong Yu-jung, who also became a grandmother thanks to Lee Kyung Jin as she gave birth to two sons.

The two went to the market to buy flowers. Lee Kyung Jin said, "When I get older, I look at my child like a dream, but I think it would be nice if someone like Friend was. When I am doing this, I have a sense, eat delicious things, exercise, and have a companion like Friend. "