Yi Dong-hwi, model Jung Ho-yeon's appalling fashion sense

Yi Dong-hwi posted an emoticon and several photos on his instagram on the 13th.In the photo, Yi Dong-hwi is wearing a cowboy hat and wearing a leather jacket.He also wore black sunglasses and attracted attention in the 80s.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I am so cool with chic expression, I am always healthy, I always wear warm and watch the cold.Meanwhile, Yi Dong-hwi is in public devotion with model Jung Ho-yeon since 2015.

Yi Dong-hwi posted an emoticon and several photos on his instagram on the 13th.

In the photo, Yi Dong-hwi is wearing a cowboy hat and wearing a leather jacket. He also wore black sunglasses and attracted attention in the 80s.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I am so cool with chic expression", "I am always healthy", "I always wear warm and watch the cold".

Meanwhile, Yi Dong-hwi is in public devotion with model Jung Ho-yeon since 2015.