Song Yoon-ah, manager appeals for blood donation "to fall to cerebral hemorrhage after third inoculation"

Actor Song Yoon-ah has reported on the manager who fell after the third vaccination of the Corona vaccine.On Wednesday, Song Yoon-ah wrote on his personal Instagram account: Suddenly there is no such situation, so I rush it up.My manager Hyun-soo came to Jeju Island on a trip and this happened. My managers sister A shared a message to her.Mr A told Song Yoon-ah: Snow fell suddenly to cerebral hemorrhage five days after the third inoculation.I was born three days ago and was excited to go to Jeju Island for the first time.I lost my cramps there and fell down and now I am in the intensive care unit with emergency surgery. The situation is not good now because the time left after the spasm is too long, A said. The situation is lacking in blood due to corona.If you have any blood donation possible, I would like to ask for a designated blood donation. Song Yoon-ah said, I was so excited about my first trip to Jeju, and I went to my house last night to eat a meal before going to Seoul.I do not know what to do, he said. I feel frustrated.So, the posts posted by Song Yoon-ah are good, and more than 3,000 articles are being collected and the interest and comfort of many netizens is gathering.

Actor Song Yoon-ah has reported on the manager who fell after the third vaccination of the Corona vaccine.

On Wednesday, Song Yoon-ah wrote on his personal Instagram account: "Suddenly there is no such situation, so I rush it up. My manager Hyun-soo came to Jeju Island on a trip and this happened. "My manager's sister A shared a message to her.

Mr A told Song Yoon-ah: "Snow fell suddenly to cerebral hemorrhage five days after the third inoculation. I was born three days ago and was excited to go to Jeju Island for the first time. I lost my cramps there and fell down and now I am in the intensive care unit with emergency surgery. "

"The situation is not good now because the time left after the spasm is too long," A said. "The situation is lacking in blood due to corona. If you have any blood donation possible, I would like to ask for a designated blood donation. "

Song Yoon-ah said, "I was so excited about my first trip to Jeju, and I went to my house last night to eat a meal before going to Seoul. "I do not know what to do," he said. "I feel frustrated.

So, the posts posted by Song Yoon-ah are good, and more than 3,000 articles are being collected and the interest and comfort of many netizens is gathering.