"Solo Hell" Song Ji-ah's Dior and Chanel "Fake"...Fake of Wearing Up."

Song Ji-ah said in an apology posted on Instagram on the 17th, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been disappointed and hurt by me first.I candidly talk about the controversial reports of luxury goods. Some of the products I wore on SNS and Solo Hell are true.Im so sorry, he bowed.Song Ji-ah said, I apologize once again for all the situations caused by the infringement of Desiigner creations and ignorance of copyright.As a person with a dream of launching a brand, I will seriously recognize and deeply reflect on the controversial part.I will be more alert and careful to prevent this from happening in the future, he said.We have deleted all the contents that are exposed to the goods.I will also apologize to the brand that has suffered from me.  I sincerely apologize to all people including fans, subscribers, and brand officials who have been hurt by me.I will live with more responsibility in the future. Song Ji-ahs anti-cliff necklace, Dior tank top and Chanel crop T-shirts worn in Solo Hell were presumed to be valuables.The necklace worn by Song Ji-ah seemed different from the original necklace design of Van Cliff Apel for 5.7 million won, and the Chanel Crop T-shirt on Instagram was a discontinued product and was difficult to find unless it was purchased in the 1990s.In addition, the Christian Dior logo play pink tube top, which Song Ji-ah wore in Solo Hell, was also known as a design that was never officially released in Dior.Some netizens responded that I am so disappointed if it is a fake fact, I would have known that it was a fake because I was interested in luxury goods, but it would be surprising if I wore it proudly. Is it just rumor?In particular, as Song Ji-ah has revealed that launching his brand is a dream, criticism has been poured that there is a lack of awareness of brand intellectual property rights.Hi, its Song Ji-ah.First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been disappointed and hurt by me and I will be honest about the controversial luxury goods article.There is a controversy over some of the clothes that we wore on SNS and Solo Hell. The controversy over the falsehood you pointed out is true.I apologize again for all the situations that have arisen due to the infringement of Desiigners creation and ignorance of copyright.As a person who has a dream about launching a brand, I will seriously recognize and reflect on the controversial parts.I will study more carefully so that this does not happen in the future.I deleted all the contents that were exposed to the goods. I apologize to the brand that suffered from me.I sincerely apologize to all the fans, subscribers, and brand officials who have been hurt by me, and I will live with more responsibility in the future.Thank you for reading the long words.
Song Ji-ah said in an apology posted on Instagram on the 17th, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been disappointed and hurt by me first.I candidly talk about the controversial reports of luxury goods. Some of the products I wore on SNS and Solo Hell are true.Im so sorry, he bowed.Song Ji-ah said, I apologize once again for all the situations caused by the infringement of Desiigner creations and ignorance of copyright.As a person with a dream of launching a brand, I will seriously recognize and deeply reflect on the controversial part.I will be more alert and careful to prevent this from happening in the future, he said.We have deleted all the contents that are exposed to the goods.I will also apologize to the brand that has suffered from me.  I sincerely apologize to all people including fans, subscribers, and brand officials who have been hurt by me.I will live with more responsibility in the future. Song Ji-ahs anti-cliff necklace, Dior tank top and Chanel crop T-shirts worn in Solo Hell were presumed to be valuables.The necklace worn by Song Ji-ah seemed different from the original necklace design of Van Cliff Apel for 5.7 million won, and the Chanel Crop T-shirt on Instagram was a discontinued product and was difficult to find unless it was purchased in the 1990s.In addition, the Christian Dior logo play pink tube top, which Song Ji-ah wore in Solo Hell, was also known as a design that was never officially released in Dior.Some netizens responded that I am so disappointed if it is a fake fact, I would have known that it was a fake because I was interested in luxury goods, but it would be surprising if I wore it proudly. Is it just rumor?In particular, as Song Ji-ah has revealed that launching his brand is a dream, criticism has been poured that there is a lack of awareness of brand intellectual property rights.Hi, its Song Ji-ah.First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been disappointed and hurt by me and I will be honest about the controversial luxury goods article.There is a controversy over some of the clothes that we wore on SNS and Solo Hell. The controversy over the falsehood you pointed out is true.I apologize again for all the situations that have arisen due to the infringement of Desiigners creation and ignorance of copyright.As a person who has a dream about launching a brand, I will seriously recognize and reflect on the controversial parts.I will study more carefully so that this does not happen in the future.I deleted all the contents that were exposed to the goods. I apologize to the brand that suffered from me.I sincerely apologize to all the fans, subscribers, and brand officials who have been hurt by me, and I will live with more responsibility in the future.Thank you for reading the long words.

Song Ji-ah said in an apology posted on Instagram on the 17th, "I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been disappointed and hurt by me first. I candidly talk about the controversial reports of luxury goods. Some of the products I wore on SNS and Solo Hell are true. “I’m so sorry,” he bowed.

Song Ji-ah said, "I apologize once again for all the situations caused by the infringement of Desiigner creations and ignorance of copyright. As a person with a dream of launching a brand, I will seriously recognize and deeply reflect on the controversial part. “I will be more alert and careful to prevent this from happening in the future,” he said.

“We have deleted all the contents that are exposed to the goods. I will also apologize to the brand that has suffered from me. "" I sincerely apologize to all people including fans, subscribers, and brand officials who have been hurt by me. I will live with more responsibility in the future. "

Song Ji-ah's anti-cliff necklace, Dior tank top and Chanel crop T-shirts worn in Solo Hell were presumed to be valuables. The necklace worn by Song Ji-ah seemed different from the original necklace design of Van Cliff Apel for 5.7 million won, and the Chanel Crop T-shirt on Instagram was a discontinued product and was difficult to find unless it was purchased in the 1990s. In addition, the Christian Dior logo play pink tube top, which Song Ji-ah wore in Solo Hell, was also known as a design that was never officially released in Dior.

Some netizens responded that "I am so disappointed if it is a fake fact," "I would have known that it was a fake because I was interested in luxury goods, but it would be surprising if I wore it proudly." "Is it just rumor?" In particular, as Song Ji-ah has revealed that launching his brand is a dream, criticism has been poured that there is a lack of awareness of brand intellectual property rights.

Hi, it's Song Ji-ah.

First of all, I sincerely apologize to all those who have been disappointed and hurt by me and I will be honest about the controversial luxury goods article.

There is a controversy over some of the clothes that we wore on SNS and Solo Hell. The controversy over the falsehood you pointed out is true.

I apologize again for all the situations that have arisen due to the infringement of Desiigners' creation and ignorance of copyright.

As a person who has a dream about launching a brand, I will seriously recognize and reflect on the controversial parts.

I will study more carefully so that this does not happen in the future.

I deleted all the contents that were exposed to the goods. I apologize to the brand that suffered from me.

I sincerely apologize to all the fans, subscribers, and brand officials who have been hurt by me, and I will live with more responsibility in the future.

Thank you for reading the long words.