'Sleeves in clothes' Lee Se-young dies during pregnancy...Lee Joon-ho Oyol "Don't Leave Me"

Sleeves and Retail Lee Se-young finally diedMBCs gilt drama Red End of Clothes Retail (playplayed by Jeong Hae-ri and director Jung Ji-in, hereinafter Sleeves), which was broadcast on the 1st, depicted Sung Deok-im (Lee Se-young), who died while pregnant with his second child.On the show, Sung Duk-im became The Concubine wearing a Seungeun from Lee Joon-ho; she was delighted to be separated by pregnant with her child three months later.However, Sung Duk-im again vowed that he would not expect him to know that the separated people visited the middle war.Over time, Sung Duk-im became pregnant with her second child, but the first son, Cesar, died of Measles morbillivirus.Iacid silver I poured tears into my arms with such a son.The child was lost, and the child was destroyed. Iacid silver came to him and scolded him, When are you going to lie down?To make matters worse, Sung Duk-im even learned that a courtwoman, who was a colleague, had been involved in a relationship (a man and a woman, not a couple, secretly communicating with each other).After a hard time, Sung Deuk-im fell unconscious and fell down. After a few days, he regained his strength and asked for his courtier colleagues.Instead, Isan, who came to him, said, There are many Savoie things to protect, and the King will be okay. What he should protect is rather protect him.I am sorry that I am the only one I have left with my colleague, he said.Iacid silver If you were still a courtesan, would not this have happened if you had not forced me to be The Concubine?Sung Duk-im told the dissenter, Please, if you see a new album in your next life, pretend not to know, just pass by the collar. I do not blame my boss.I just want to live as I want in the next life. Iacid silver You did not love me at all.Savoie asked me if I gave it to me, and Sung Duk-im replied, If I did not really like it, I would have run away.Sung Deok-im, who gave his last greeting to Isan, eventually died; Iacid silver hugged him and said, Please dont go, dont leave me.
Sleeves and Retail Lee Se-young finally diedMBCs gilt drama Red End of Clothes Retail (playplayed by Jeong Hae-ri and director Jung Ji-in, hereinafter Sleeves), which was broadcast on the 1st, depicted Sung Deok-im (Lee Se-young), who died while pregnant with his second child.On the show, Sung Duk-im became The Concubine wearing a Seungeun from Lee Joon-ho; she was delighted to be separated by pregnant with her child three months later.However, Sung Duk-im again vowed that he would not expect him to know that the separated people visited the middle war.Over time, Sung Duk-im became pregnant with her second child, but the first son, Cesar, died of Measles morbillivirus.Iacid silver I poured tears into my arms with such a son.The child was lost, and the child was destroyed. Iacid silver came to him and scolded him, When are you going to lie down?To make matters worse, Sung Duk-im even learned that a courtwoman, who was a colleague, had been involved in a relationship (a man and a woman, not a couple, secretly communicating with each other).After a hard time, Sung Deuk-im fell unconscious and fell down. After a few days, he regained his strength and asked for his courtier colleagues.Instead, Isan, who came to him, said, There are many Savoie things to protect, and the King will be okay. What he should protect is rather protect him.I am sorry that I am the only one I have left with my colleague, he said.Iacid silver If you were still a courtesan, would not this have happened if you had not forced me to be The Concubine?Sung Duk-im told the dissenter, Please, if you see a new album in your next life, pretend not to know, just pass by the collar. I do not blame my boss.I just want to live as I want in the next life. Iacid silver You did not love me at all.Savoie asked me if I gave it to me, and Sung Duk-im replied, If I did not really like it, I would have run away.Sung Deok-im, who gave his last greeting to Isan, eventually died; Iacid silver hugged him and said, Please dont go, dont leave me.

'Sleeves and Retail' Lee Se-young finally died

MBC's gilt Drama "Red End of Clothes Retail" (playplayed by Jeong Hae-ri and director Jung Ji-in, hereinafter "Sleeves"), which was broadcast on the 1st, depicted Sung Deok-im (Lee Se-young), who died while pregnant with his second child.

On the show, Sung Duk-im became The Concubine wearing a Seungeun from Lee Joon-ho; she was delighted to be separated by pregnant with her child three months later. However, Sung Duk-im again vowed that he would not expect him to know that the separated people visited the middle war.

Over time, Sung Duk-im became pregnant with her second child, but the first son, Cesar, died of Measles morbillivirus. Iacid silver I poured tears into my arms with such a son.

The child was lost, and the child was destroyed. Iacid silver came to him and scolded him, "When are you going to lie down? To make matters worse, Sung Duk-im even learned that a courtwoman, who was a colleague, had been involved in a relationship (a man and a woman, not a couple, secretly communicating with each other).

After a hard time, Sung Deuk-im fell unconscious and fell down. After a few days, he regained his strength and asked for his courtier colleagues. Instead, Isan, who came to him, said, "There are many Savoie things to protect, and the King will be okay. What he should protect is rather protect him."

"I am sorry that I am the only one I have left with my colleague," he said. Iacid silver "If you were still a courtesan, would not this have happened if you had not forced me to be The Concubine?"

Sung Duk-im told the dissenter, "Please, if you see a new album in your next life, pretend not to know, just pass by the collar." "I do not blame my boss. I just want to live as I want in the next life. "

Iacid silver "You did not love me at all. Savoie asked me if I gave it to me, "and Sung Duk-im replied," If I did not really like it, I would have run away.

Sung Deok-im, who gave his last greeting to Isan, eventually died; Iacid silver hugged him and said, Please don't go, don't leave me."