Shinhwa Andy, marriage announcement...the bride is nine years younger Announcer

Andy promised to marriage her lover for a year, a source from the agency, Tiopi Media, told reporters on Wednesday.However, the date of the marriage ceremony has not yet been confirmed. The bride-to-be explained, Announcer, nine years younger than Andy. Earlier this day, Andy released a long letter written in handwriting through SNS and announced the news of marriage.Andy said, I have a person who wants to be with me for a lifetime. I am a person who cares a lot for me who made me laugh in a difficult moment. Now I want to live a life together rather than alone. Please bless my new The Departure and please join me with a warm gaze.I will continue to show better with Shinhwas Andy. Andy, who was born in 1981, has been a member of Shinhwa since 1998.Earlier, among Shinhwa members, Eric and the forward became married in 2017 and 2020, respectively.Next is Andy SNS.Im telling you, Shinhwa,Hello, this is Shinhwa Andy.2022 is the 24th year since I met Shinhwa as a Shinhwa.There have been as many things as there have been years, but there is infinite love and support that you have sent.I could have been here now. Thank you very much.Today, this newsI wanted to tell you first.I have a person who wants to be with me for the rest of my life.I am a person who makes me laugh at hard times and saves me a lot.Now I want to live a life together rather than alone.Please bless my new The Departure and join me with a warm gaze.I will continue to show better as Andy of Shinhwa.

Andy promised to marriage her lover for a year,” a source from the agency, Tiopi Media, told reporters on Wednesday. However, the date of the marriage ceremony has not yet been confirmed. "The bride-to-be explained," Announcer, nine years younger than Andy. "

Earlier this day, Andy released a long letter written in handwriting through SNS and announced the news of marriage.

Andy said, "I have a person who wants to be with me for a lifetime. I am a person who cares a lot for me who made me laugh in a difficult moment." Now I want to live a life together rather than alone. " "Please bless my new The Departure and please join me with a warm gaze. I will continue to show better with Shinhwa's Andy. "

Andy, who was born in 1981, has been a member of Shinhwa since 1998. Earlier, among Shinhwa members, Eric and the forward became married in 2017 and 2020, respectively.

Next is Andy SNS.

I'm telling you, Shinhwa,

Hello, this is Shinhwa Andy.

2022 is the 24th year since I met Shinhwa as a Shinhwa.

There have been as many things as there have been years, but there is infinite love and support that you have sent.

I could have been here now. Thank you very much.

Today, this news

I wanted to tell you first.

I have a person who wants to be with me for the rest of my life.

I am a person who makes me laugh at hard times and saves me a lot.

Now I want to live a life together rather than alone.

Please bless my new The Departure and join me with a warm gaze.

I will continue to show better as Andy of Shinhwa.