Shinhwa Andy, nine-year-old bride-to-be, Jeju Island MBC Lee Eun-ju Ana...Beauty financial resources

Shinhwa Andys bride-to-be turned out to be Jeju Island MBC Lee Eun-ju announcer.As a result of the afternoon coverage on the 20th, the preliminary bride of the group Shinhwa Andy was confirmed as Lee Eun-ju announcer working at Jeju Island MBC.Lee Eun-ju announcer was born in 1990 and is from Seoul Womens University Department of Media and Video.Currently, Jeju Island MBC is conducting radio including News Desk, News Today and so on.It is an 8-year announcer with excellent ability and beautiful beauty.Andy, who is doing Jeju Island, is known to have a pretty meeting with his bride-to-be Lee Eun-ju announcer as she travels between Seoul and Jeju Island.Andy, who becomes the third married man in the group Shinhwa, posted a long hand letter on his SNS on the morning of the 19th and informed fans that there was a lover who met on the premise of marriage directly.Andy said, I have one person who wants to be with me for the rest of my life. I am a person who makes me laugh at hard times and saves me a lot.I am going to live a life together rather than alone. Please bless my new start and please join me with a warm gaze.I will continue to show better as Andy of Shinhwa. DB, Lee Eun-ju announcer SNS
Shinhwa Andys bride-to-be turned out to be Jeju Island MBC Lee Eun-ju announcer.As a result of the afternoon coverage on the 20th, the preliminary bride of the group Shinhwa Andy was confirmed as Lee Eun-ju announcer working at Jeju Island MBC.Lee Eun-ju announcer was born in 1990 and is from Seoul Womens University Department of Media and Video.Currently, Jeju Island MBC is conducting radio including News Desk, News Today and so on.It is an 8-year announcer with excellent ability and beautiful beauty.Andy, who is doing Jeju Island, is known to have a pretty meeting with his bride-to-be Lee Eun-ju announcer as she travels between Seoul and Jeju Island.Andy, who becomes the third married man in the group Shinhwa, posted a long hand letter on his SNS on the morning of the 19th and informed fans that there was a lover who met on the premise of marriage directly.Andy said, I have one person who wants to be with me for the rest of my life. I am a person who makes me laugh at hard times and saves me a lot.I am going to live a life together rather than alone. Please bless my new start and please join me with a warm gaze.I will continue to show better as Andy of Shinhwa. DB, Lee Eun-ju announcer SNS

Shinhwa Andy's bride-to-be turned out to be Jeju Island MBC Lee Eun-ju announcer.

As a result of the afternoon coverage on the 20th, the preliminary bride of the group Shinhwa Andy was confirmed as Lee Eun-ju announcer working at Jeju Island MBC.

Lee Eun-ju announcer was born in 1990 and is from Seoul Women's University Department of Media and Video. Currently, Jeju Island MBC is conducting radio including 'News Desk', 'News Today' and so on. It is an 8-year announcer with excellent ability and beautiful beauty.

Andy, who is doing Jeju Island, is known to have a pretty meeting with his bride-to-be Lee Eun-ju announcer as she travels between Seoul and Jeju Island.

Andy, who becomes the third married man in the group Shinhwa, posted a long hand letter on his SNS on the morning of the 19th and informed fans that there was a lover who met on the premise of marriage directly.

Andy said, "I have one person who wants to be with me for the rest of my life. I am a person who makes me laugh at hard times and saves me a lot. I am going to live a life together rather than alone. "

"Please bless my new start and please join me with a warm gaze. I will continue to show better as Andy of Shinhwa. "

DB, Lee Eun-ju announcer SNS