Shin Ae-ra, a big daughter and dance challenge Lindsey Vonn "Cha In-pyo, is it kickboxing" (Friday)

Shin Ae-ra delivered her husband Cha In-pyos reaction to the dance challenge Lindsey Vonn video with their daughter.In the 82nd episode of Channel A entertainment Parenting - My Little Like the Gold broadcast on January 14, the images of Jang Youngran, Hong Hyon-hee and Shin Ae-ra participated in the Childrens Safety Donation Challenge.I saw a shocking article as soon as 2022 started, said Jeong Hyeong-don. Jang Youngran and Hong Hyon-hee formed a girl group.Jang Youngran said, Its not a girl group, its a child safety donation challenge, and even if we dance, its a donation.I got to (participate) because Ara Sister pointed out to me to do good things, she explained.Shin Ae-ra also said, I was also named. In the video, Shin Ae-ra played a dance challenge with her big daughter.Shin Ae-ra laughed at the reaction of Cha In-pyo, I told my husband that it was like kickboxing because I said how?Jang Youngran said, I was better than Ara Sister, but it was similar.
Shin Ae-ra delivered her husband Cha In-pyos reaction to the dance challenge Lindsey Vonn video with their daughter.In the 82nd episode of Channel A entertainment Parenting - My Little Like the Gold broadcast on January 14, the images of Jang Youngran, Hong Hyon-hee and Shin Ae-ra participated in the Childrens Safety Donation Challenge.I saw a shocking article as soon as 2022 started, said Jeong Hyeong-don. Jang Youngran and Hong Hyon-hee formed a girl group.Jang Youngran said, Its not a girl group, its a child safety donation challenge, and even if we dance, its a donation.I got to (participate) because Ara Sister pointed out to me to do good things, she explained.Shin Ae-ra also said, I was also named. In the video, Shin Ae-ra played a dance challenge with her big daughter.Shin Ae-ra laughed at the reaction of Cha In-pyo, I told my husband that it was like kickboxing because I said how?Jang Youngran said, I was better than Ara Sister, but it was similar.

Shin Ae-ra delivered her husband Cha In-pyo's reaction to the dance challenge Lindsey Vonn video with their daughter.

In the 82nd episode of Channel A entertainment "parenting - My Little Like the Gold" broadcast on January 14, the images of Jang Youngran, Hong Hyon-hee and Shin Ae-ra participated in the Children's Safety Donation Challenge.

"I saw a shocking article as soon as 2022 started," said Jeong Hyeong-don. "Jang Youngran and Hong Hyon-hee formed a girl group."

Jang Youngran said, "It's not a girl group, it's a child safety donation challenge, and even if we dance, it's a donation. "I got to (participate) because Ara Sister pointed out to me to do good things," she explained.

Shin Ae-ra also said, "I was also named." In the video, Shin Ae-ra played a dance challenge with her big daughter. Shin Ae-ra laughed at the reaction of Cha In-pyo, "I told my husband that it was like kickboxing because I said 'how?'

Jang Youngran said, "I was better than Ara Sister, but it was similar."