San Daraa Park, for a reason that it's 38kg in your life. Eat one dumpling and "strangely full."

The latest news of the mountain Daraa Park is still in the air.I couldnt sleep too much at dawn, so I went to sleep while I was eating jjajangmyeon, and I ate jjajangmyeon too delicious in my dream!So I woke up the next day and ambitiously ordered a dick!It is so delicious, but it was a bit good to have a lot of sheep, but I ate it a little while I ate it. I always need a partner when I eat. The photo shows a soy sauce ordered by a mountain Daraa Park, which has been reported to leave more than half of its noodles without eating a serving.In addition, San Daraa Park also revealed the ordered dumplings, and expressed his regret that the dumplings are strangely full as if they are only one.On the other hand, San Daraa Park was shocked to find that she weighed 38kg even after she became an adult. She recently appeared on MBCs I Live Alone and I increased by 7kg.It has become a big meal, he said, but he still gathered topics with news.San Daraa Park SNS
The latest news of the mountain Daraa Park is still in the air.I couldnt sleep too much at dawn, so I went to sleep while I was eating jjajangmyeon, and I ate jjajangmyeon too delicious in my dream!So I woke up the next day and ambitiously ordered a dick!It is so delicious, but it was a bit good to have a lot of sheep, but I ate it a little while I ate it. I always need a partner when I eat. The photo shows a soy sauce ordered by a mountain Daraa Park, which has been reported to leave more than half of its noodles without eating a serving.In addition, San Daraa Park also revealed the ordered dumplings, and expressed his regret that the dumplings are strangely full as if they are only one.On the other hand, San Daraa Park was shocked to find that she weighed 38kg even after she became an adult. She recently appeared on MBCs I Live Alone and I increased by 7kg.It has become a big meal, he said, but he still gathered topics with news.San Daraa Park SNS

The latest news of the mountain Daraa Park is still in the air.

“I couldn’t sleep too much at dawn, so I went to sleep while I was eating jjajangmyeon, and I ate jjajangmyeon too delicious in my dream! So I woke up the next day and ambitiously ordered a dick! It is so delicious, but it was a bit good to have a lot of sheep, but I ate it a little while I ate it. I always need a partner when I eat. "

The photo shows a soy sauce ordered by a mountain Daraa Park, which has been reported to leave more than half of its noodles without eating a serving.

In addition, San Daraa Park also revealed the ordered dumplings, and expressed his regret that "the dumplings are strangely full as if they are only one."

On the other hand, San Daraa Park was shocked to find that she weighed 38kg even after she became an adult. She recently appeared on MBC's "I Live Alone" and "I increased by 7kg. It has become a big meal, "he said, but he still gathered topics with news.

San Daraa Park SNS