San Daraa Park, 39, ate one more year...the end-of-the-mill king during the same age as 19

Singer Daraa Park showed a colorless beauty in his late 30s.San Daraa Park said on his SNS on the 10th, I am ~ winter ~ I am so cold !!! Am I the only one who hats winter?! Need summer !!! he posted the photo.In the photo, Daraa Park is dressed as if he did not like the cold weather of winter.The mountain was buried in his clothes, so dry that he seemed to be getting colder, and the mountain was impressed with beauty while the late thirties were overshadowed.On the other hand, San Daraa Park is appearing on MBC King of Mask Singer.

Singer Daraa Park showed a colorless beauty in his late 30s.

San Daraa Park said on his SNS on the 10th, "I am ~ winter ~ I am so cold !!! Am I the only one who hats winter?! Need summer !! !” he posted the photo.

In the photo, Daraa Park is dressed as if he did not like the cold weather of winter.

The mountain was buried in his clothes, so dry that he seemed to be getting colder, and the mountain was impressed with beauty while the late thirties were overshadowed.

On the other hand, San Daraa Park is appearing on MBC 'King of Mask Singer'.