Ryo, a fighter researcher from Seoul National University, "Starts Health with a lot of bad backs" (All The Butlers)

Ryo, a former Olblanc TV, said he was from Seoul National University.On January 30, SBS All The Butlers was featured on Exercise, which was overtaken on the 3rd day of the decision, and YouTube channel Olblanc TV operators Ryo, James and Lewis appeared as masters.Lee Seung-gi asked, I can overcome three days of training by training. Ryo said, We also overcame three days as an office worker.I was a researcher in the aerospace field who had gone to the research institute after graduate school at Seoul National University and had been there so far.I have been in a bad back since graduate school. I took my goal point to the tournament while I was doing health. I was a student preparing for hotel management in China, meeting at a fitness contest and getting ready for business together, said Lewis, who said, I was an ordinary worker.He was a boss in the drama Microbial. I had a mirror in the fourth year of living too many and irregular life, and my body was like ant.I was depressed thinking about what my next, and I vowed to change once. Ryo said, When we applied for a fitness contest, we supported about 2,600 people.I wanted to have know-how to overcome the patterns that are difficult to exercise and many workers who are working hard in the world.I thought I could effectively Exercise by sharing this, he explained, explaining the reason for running the fitness channel Olblanc TV.

Ryo, a former "Olblanc TV," said he was from Seoul National University.

On January 30, SBS 'All The Butlers' was featured on Exercise, which was overtaken on the 3rd day of the decision, and YouTube channel 'Olblanc TV' operators Ryo, James and Lewis appeared as masters.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "I can overcome three days of training by training." Ryo said, "We also overcame three days as an office worker. I was a researcher in the aerospace field who had gone to the research institute after graduate school at Seoul National University and had been there so far. I have been in a bad back since graduate school. I took my goal point to the tournament while I was doing health. "

"I was a student preparing for hotel management in China, meeting at a fitness contest and getting ready for business together," said Lewis, who said, "I was an ordinary worker. He was a boss in the drama "Microbial." I had a mirror in the fourth year of living too many and irregular life, and my body was like ant. I was depressed thinking about what my next, and I vowed to change once. "

Ryo said, "When we applied for a fitness contest, we supported about 2,600 people. I wanted to have know-how to overcome the patterns that are difficult to Exercise and many workers who are working hard in the world. I thought I could effectively Exercise by sharing this, "he explained, explaining the reason for running the fitness channel 'Olblanc TV'.