'Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Bae Seul-Ki's red ear "sorry" at wedding absence Disclosure

Running Man Bae Seul-Ki reveals that Yoo Jae-Suk was absent from her weddingOn the 23rd SBS entertainment program Running Man, Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-mins same year Tige 86 Line Bae Seul-Ki, Hong Soo-ah and Eun Hyuk appeared.I have been in a wedding ceremony even though I did not receive a wedding invitation for my brother Yoo Jae-Suk, said Bae Seul-Ki. I have been missing Yoo Jae-Suk at his wedding ceremony.The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk apologized, Im sorry, and Ill be out for a while. The members teased that Come with an envelope, I am going to pick up the money now, and My ears are red.When Yoo Jae-Suk said again, Do you talk about it for a long time? Bae Seul-Ki said, I sent a wedding invitation, but there is a child who did not come. This time, Yang Se-chan was disclosure.

'Running Man' Bae Seul-Ki reveals that Yoo Jae-Suk was absent from her wedding

On the 23rd SBS entertainment program 'Running Man', Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min's same year 'Tige 86 Line' Bae Seul-Ki, Hong Soo-ah and Eun Hyuk appeared.

"I have been in a wedding ceremony even though I did not receive a wedding invitation for my brother Yoo Jae-Suk," said Bae Seul-Ki. "I have been missing Yoo Jae-Suk at his wedding ceremony.

The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk apologized, "I'm sorry," and I'll be out for a while. " The members teased that "Come with an envelope," "I am going to pick up the money now," and "My ears are red."

When Yoo Jae-Suk said again, "Do you talk about it for a long time?" Bae Seul-Ki said, "I sent a wedding invitation, but there is a child who did not come." This time, Yang Se-chan was Disclosure.