Real breakup?...Li Chang-su "During the truce" vs. Kim Eun-young "I don't like contact NO" (ft.Han Ji-min resemblance) (Oh! Issues)

Kim Eun-young, who reported on his breakup with his lover Li Chang-su in Singles 2, is interested in the ongoing situation.Among them, she is said to be Han Ji-min resemblance about her cute appearance, and her charm of reversal catches her eye.On the 11th, Kim Eun-young had a time to communicate with fans through real-time Love Live! broadcast on his personal Instagram account.I like the style of a man, he said.Lee Sang-hyung naturally reminded me of Li Chang-su, who came out of love relationship in Singles 2, at the word strong man.He is also a police officer, and he has also caught his eye by revealing his muscular body.The two were loved as ssamsa-ra couples, but unfortunately they were not able to get a final couple.However, since the special broadcaster showed some possibility of reunion, the netizens asked about the relationship with Li Chang-su.Kim Eun-young said, I do not contact you. I did not contact you all day. He said, I liked it a lot. Not now.It is not a lover relationship at present, but a statement.The netizens were surprised by her sudden confessions, which ranked the top of the real-time rankings and certified the topic of the topic.Among them, the netizens showed interest in visuals, saying, Han Ji-min? And I felt a little like that in her innocent but cute appearance.Unlike the images that many people think, they have recently been attracting more attention because they have revealed their reverse body.Meanwhile, unreleased video was released on the 9th at MBN Entertainment Singles Season 2 with members gathered in three months.In the teaser behind-the-scenes, Kim Eun-young and Li Chang-su talked about their salary in three days after meeting.When Li Chang-su mentioned Kim Gye-sungs company on a camping car date, Kim Eun-young asked for his salary. Kim Eun-young said, Tell me if you have one or two, he said, Is it a mistake receipt or tax included?Kim Eun-young said in a live live broadcast, When I released the salary, I had a little more brother Changsu.Above all, Lee Eun and Yoon Nam Ki announced their remarriage and asked if Li Chang-su and Kim Eun-young were meeting well.I was seeing him well and then I broke up two days ago because of the severe differences in his disposition, Kim said.Li Chang-su replied, We have a bad ups and downs (three months) and we have a warlike love, we have not won a war, we are in a truce for a while. Kim Eun-young said, I did not say that I wish my brother would not contact me personally, but I did not say that, so I did not want to hurt each other. He is drawing attention by telling him.SNS

Kim Eun-young, who reported on his breakup with his lover Li Chang-su in 'Singles 2', is interested in the ongoing situation. Among them, she is said to be 'Han Ji-min resemblance' about her cute appearance, and her charm of reversal catches her eye.

On the 11th, Kim Eun-young had a time to communicate with fans through real-time Love Live! broadcast on his personal Instagram account. I like the style of a man, "he said.

Lee Sang-hyung naturally reminded me of Li Chang-su, who came out of love relationship in 'Singles 2', at the word 'strong man'. He is also a police officer, and he has also caught his eye by revealing his muscular body.

The two were loved as "ssamsa-ra" couples, but unfortunately they were not able to get a final couple. However, since the special broadcaster showed some possibility of reunion, the netizens asked about the relationship with Li Chang-su.

Kim Eun-young said, "I do not contact you. I did not contact you all day." He said, "I liked it a lot. Not now." It is not a lover relationship at present, but a statement.

The netizens were surprised by her sudden Confessions, which ranked the top of the real-time rankings and certified the topic of the topic.

Among them, the netizens showed interest in visuals, saying, "Han Ji-min?" And "I felt a little like that" in her innocent but cute appearance. Unlike the images that many people think, they have recently been attracting more attention because they have revealed their reverse body.

Meanwhile, unreleased video was released on the 9th at MBN Entertainment Singles Season 2 with members gathered in three months. In the teaser behind-the-scenes, Kim Eun-young and Li Chang-su talked about their salary in three days after meeting.

When Li Chang-su mentioned Kim Gye-sung's company on a camping car date, Kim Eun-young asked for his salary. Kim Eun-young said, "Tell me if you have one or two," he said, "Is it a mistake receipt or tax included?" Kim Eun-young said in a live live broadcast, "When I released the salary, I had a little more brother Changsu."

Above all, Lee Eun and Yoon Nam Ki announced their remarriage and asked if Li Chang-su and Kim Eun-young were meeting well. “I was seeing him well and then I broke up two days ago because of the severe differences in his disposition,” Kim said.

Li Chang-su replied, “We have a bad ups and downs (three months) and we have a warlike love, we have not won a war, we are in a truce for a while.” Kim Eun-young said, “I did not say that I wish my brother would not contact me personally, but I did not say that, so I did not want to hurt each other. He is drawing attention by telling him.

'SNS'