Na In-woo "" Join '1 Night and 2 Days', thank you for your great opportunity...I will dedicate" (Interview)

Actor Na In-woo expressed his feelings of joining 2 Days & 1 Night.On the 25th, Na In-woo said, I thought it would be good to appear someday because it was a program I liked since I was a child. I am grateful for giving me a big opportunity.Na In-woo joined Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days on the 21st and finished the first filming.Na In-woo said, As soon as my brothers and staff first appeared, I was able to finish my first shot safely because you were so warm and beautiful!I will devote myself to the fun of the program.Meanwhile, Na In-woo has established her position as a hot Rising Star by winning two gold medals in the 2021 KBS Acting Grand Prize after her appearance in KBS2 drama The Moon Rising River last year.In addition, he has appeared in various works and has been seen by the public with steady activities.KBS2 Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days, which Na In-woo joined and completed the six-person system, will be broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Actor Na In-woo expressed his feelings of joining 2 Days & 1 Night.

On the 25th, Na In-woo said, "I thought it would be good to appear someday because it was a program I liked since I was a child. I am grateful for giving me a big opportunity."

Na In-woo joined Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days on the 21st and finished the first filming. Na In-woo said, "As soon as my brothers and staff first appeared, I was able to finish my first shot safely because you were so warm and beautiful! “I will devote myself to the fun of the program.”

Meanwhile, Na In-woo has established her position as a hot Rising Star by winning two gold medals in the 2021 KBS Acting Grand Prize after her appearance in KBS2 drama The Moon Rising River last year. In addition, he has appeared in various works and has been seen by the public with steady activities.

KBS2 'Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days', which Na In-woo joined and completed the six-person system, will be broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.