"Marriage" Kwak Jung-wook "Marriages with Devotion with a "school" relationship with Park Se-young...I'm happy" (Interview)

On the 24th, Kwak Jung-wook told Park Se-young in a telephone conversation with him, I am happy and happy that I have not realized yet, and I am preparing well with careful but happy heart.Kwak Jung-wook said, When I worked with Park Se-young on School, I was a colleague, and School was a relationship when I met actors who appeared frequently.I felt that I was a good person by sharing my worries about work and Acting, he said.Kwak Jung-wook said, I am glad that my girlfriend (Park Se-young) is going to work immediately after marriage, and I am glad to have good news in succession. We will both do our best and show good looks.On the other hand, Park Se-young agency CELN Company reported the marriage news with Kwak Jung-wook.The agency said Park Se-young and Kwak Jung-wook will sign a hundred years in Seoul in mid-February.The agency said, The two have been building friendship with each other in the relationship that they appeared in Drama School 2013, and have developed love as a lover a few years ago. Sometimes, like friends and sometimes lovers, I would like to ask for warm support. Park Se-young made his debut with SBS Drama Tomorrow Comes in 2002 and 2003, and appeared in Equatorial Man, Love Rain, Faith, School 2013 and Good Day.MBC My Daughter, Golden Moon started to announce his face in earnest, and since then he has been active in Beautiful Mind, Whisper, Don Flower, and Special Labor Supervisor.Kwak Jung-wook is also an actor from the child, and has been active since 1996. He has been attracting attention as Huh Jun, School 2, Fairy Comic, Myeongsung Empress and Yain Age.After School 2013, which appeared with Park Se-young, he also appeared in Knife and Flower, Faith Gift -14 days and Life on Mars.

On the 24th, Kwak Jung-wook told Park Se-young in a telephone conversation with him, "I am happy and happy that I have not realized yet, and I am preparing well with careful but happy heart."

Kwak Jung-wook said, "When I worked with Park Se-young on 'School', I was a colleague, and 'School' was a relationship when I met Actors who appeared frequently. "I felt that I was a good person by sharing my worries about work and Acting," he said.

Kwak Jung-wook said, "I am glad that my girlfriend (Park Se-young) is going to work immediately after marriage, and I am glad to have good news in succession." "We will both do our best and show good looks."

On the other hand, Park Se-young agency CELN Company reported the marriage news with Kwak Jung-wook. The agency said Park Se-young and Kwak Jung-wook will sign a hundred years in Seoul in mid-February.

The agency said, "The two have been building friendship with each other in the relationship that they appeared in Drama 'School 2013', and have developed love as a lover a few years ago." "Sometimes, like friends and sometimes lovers, I would like to ask for warm support. "

Park Se-young made his debut with SBS Drama 'Tomorrow Comes' in 2002 and 2003, and appeared in 'Equatorial Man', 'Love Rain', 'Faith', 'School 2013' and 'Good Day'. MBC 'My Daughter, Golden Moon' started to announce his face in earnest, and since then he has been active in 'Beautiful Mind', 'Whisper', 'Don Flower', and 'Special Labor Supervisor'.

Kwak Jung-wook is also an Actor from the child, and has been active since 1996. He has been attrActing attention as 'Huh Jun', 'School 2', 'Fairy Comic', 'Myeongsung Empress' and 'Yain Age'. After 'School 2013', which appeared with Park Se-young, he also appeared in 'Knife and Flower', 'Faith Gift -14 days' and 'Life on Mars'.