Kim Min-gook "I feel the deadline of 10 generations... I will not be able to do SNS activities in the future"

Kim Min-gook, son of Broadcaster Kim Seong-joo, said he would stop SNS activities for the time being.Kim Min-gook wrote on his Instagramgram on the 6th, The year 2021 has come and another year has come. This year is 19.I feel the deadline of my teens. Kim Min-gook said: These days, Im getting a lot of points thinking, Im busy with a lot of things, but I honestly dont think Im ready to be in my 20s yet.I want to be a Peter Pan forever. But I am more right than rejecting the time to flow, but I will lead it rather than just flowing. Instagram will be very short for a while.I feel like I need to change more than anything else, he said. I will pack it pretty and come back by the end of this year.It is the best gift to arrive when you do not expect it. Finally, the weather is still cold. I hope youre healthy and free from the disease. Year. Ill wake you up.I know its hard to want to cheer, but its good to have it. Heh. Bye, then. The photo shows Kim Min-gook, who was sleeping on the sofa with a dog in his arms, and his tired appearance makes him feel sorry.Kim Min-gook was pleased to be on the air for a long time through 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize last year.Meanwhile, Kim Min-gook was loved by Father Kim Seong-joo in 2013 with MBC Night - Father! Where are you going?summaryThe year 2021, when it was a long time ago, came againThis year is 19. Im feeling the deadline for my teens.These days, Im getting more and more thinking.I am busy with my own things, but frankly I do not think I am ready to meet my 20s yetIm the one who wants to be Peter Pan foreverHowever, it is more correct than rejecting the time to flow, but I will lead it rather than just flowing.I think its a few more steps behind than othersIve moved a few steps back to see the landscapeI think its a slingshot going forward, after allThe Instagram will be very slow for a while, because its a high school third and I feel like I need change more than anything.Instead, I will pack it beautifully by the end of this year and return.Im not asking you to wait until then.The best gift is to arrive at unexpected timesIts still cold. Youre in good health, and youre not gonna be able to get sickI hope youre out of hereA year. Ill be back from my dead. I know you want to cheer, but Ill still have to.So hi

Kim Min-gook, son of Broadcaster Kim Seong-joo, said he would stop SNS activities for the time being.

Kim Min-gook wrote on his Instagramgram on the 6th, "The year 2021 has come and another year has come. This year is 19. I feel the deadline of my teens. "

Kim Min-gook said: "These days, I'm getting a lot of points thinking, I'm busy with a lot of things, but I honestly don't think I'm ready to be in my 20s yet. I want to be a Peter Pan forever. But I am more right than rejecting the time to flow, but I will lead it rather than just flowing. "

"Instagram will be very short for a while. "I feel like I need to change more than anything else," he said. "I will pack it pretty and come back by the end of this year. It is the best gift to arrive when you do not expect it. "

Finally, "the weather is still cold. I hope you're healthy and free from the disease. Year. I'll wake you up. I know it's hard to want to cheer, but it's good to have it. Heh. Bye, then. " The photo shows Kim Min-gook, who was sleeping on the sofa with a dog in his arms, and his tired appearance makes him feel sorry.

Kim Min-gook was pleased to be on the air for a long time through '2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize' last year.

Meanwhile, Kim Min-gook was loved by Father Kim Seong-joo in 2013 with MBC 'Night - Father! Where are you going?'

summary

The year 2021, when it was a long time ago, came again

This year is 19. I'm feeling the deadline for my teens.

These days, I'm getting more and more thinking.

I am busy with my own things, but frankly I do not think I am ready to meet my 20s yet

I'm the one who wants to be Peter Pan forever

However, it is more correct than rejecting the time to flow, but I will lead it rather than just flowing.

I think it's a few more steps behind than others

I've moved a few steps back to see the landscape

I think it's a slingshot going forward, after all

The Instagram will be very slow for a while, because it's a high school third and I feel like I need change more than anything.

Instead, I will pack it beautifully by the end of this year and return.

I'm not asking you to wait until then.

The best gift is to arrive at unexpected times

It's still cold. You're in good health, and you're not gonna be able to get sick

I hope you're out of here

A year. I'll be back from my dead. I know you want to cheer, but I'll still have to.

So hi