Kim Gook Jin' Kang Susie, is that a gold hand? I'm dressed in a chandelier with dried roses

Kang Susie gave the Interiors tipsOn the 23rd, Kang Susie posted photos and videos on his SNS with an article entitled I am organizing my house and I see the roses in the vase.In the video and photos he released, he sees a bouquet of roses tied upside down on the lights, and the vain lights have found a erratic style due to flowers.The fans who saw this responded, I woke up from my sister who is in charge of the weekend, I really like my sisters, and I will welcome a pretty rose when I look up.Meanwhile, last 2018Kang Susie, who married Kim Gook Jin, has a daughter in her family, who recently followed her daughter Viviana, who left for study abroad, to France.Kang Susie SNS

Kang Susie gave the Interiors tips

On the 23rd, Kang Susie posted photos and videos on his SNS with an article entitled "I am organizing my house and I see the roses in the vase."

In the video and photos he released, he sees a bouquet of roses tied upside down on the lights, and the vain lights have found a erratic style due to flowers.

The fans who saw this responded, "I woke up from my sister who is in charge of the weekend," "I really like my sisters," and "I will welcome a pretty rose when I look up."

Meanwhile, last 2018 Kang Susie, who married Kim Gook Jin, has a daughter in her family, who recently followed her daughter Viviana, who left for study abroad, to France.

Kang Susie SNS