Jeon So-mi, the tiger is in a state of fire.

Singer Jeon So-mi has also robbed her eyes with a unique visual in the new year.Jeon So-mi told his SNS on the 2nd, I AM SOMI Special clips are out on YouTube!! Go checkk it outt.I have a real last special episode of Imsomi. Its the last time! I must watch and ogging. In the photo, Jeon So-mi is showing his arms wide on the set of the music video.In particular, Jeon So-mi showed off her solid body with a croppy and mini skirt.Jeon So-mi was a hit last year from Dumdum to XOXO.

Singer Jeon So-mi has also robbed her eyes with a unique visual in the new year.

Jeon So-mi told his SNS on the 2nd, "I AM SOMI Special clips are out on YouTube!! Go checkk it outt. I have a real last special episode of Imsomi. It's the last time! I must watch and ogging. "

In the photo, Jeon So-mi is showing his arms wide on the set of the music video. In particular, Jeon So-mi showed off her solid body with a croppy and mini skirt.

Jeon So-mi was a hit last year from 'Dumdum' to 'XOXO'.