Jeon So-mi TWICE Called Chaeyoung at the time of the audition ⁇ Nayeon Jeongyeon Do not get acquainted ⁇ (Yes Oaha)

Jeon So-mi brought up an anecdote in which she was jealous of Chaeyoung.On August 30, TEO Theo said, I loved myself, I broke up alone. Sommys first love, Sister Chaeyoung!EP.2 TWICE Chaeyoung  ⁇  Yes or Hot Yes Oah Hot was posted on the video.On this day, Jeon So-mi said, I think I solved puberty to Sister. I had a relationship with Sister.He recalled the days of Idol Producer, who relied heavily on Chaeyoung, saying, I was sad because of Sister, so I went alone and cried. Why didnt you say hello to me?Chaeyoung said, When you started XIXTin, you were sad to get acquainted with Nayeon Sister, Jeongyeon Sister, and Ji Hyo Sister.So suddenly I called me and I was sad. On the other hand, Jeon So-mi and Chaeyoung spent together as JYP Entertainment Idol Producer.The two appeared on the survival program Mnet XIXTin that created TWICE, Chaeyoung debuted with TWICE, and Jeon So-mi was sadly eliminated.

Jeon So-mi brought up an anecdote in which she was jealous of Chaeyoung. On August 30, 'TEO Theo' said, 'I loved myself, I broke up alone.' Sommy's first love, Sister Chaeyoung! EP.2 TWICE Chaeyoung ⁇ Yes or Hot Yes Oah Hot 'was posted on the video. On this day, Jeon So-mi said, "I think I solved puberty to Sister. I had a relationship with Sister." He recalled the days of Idol Producer, who relied heavily on Chaeyoung, saying, "I was sad because of Sister, so I went alone and cried. Why didn't you say hello to me? Chaeyoung said, "When you started 'XIXTin', you were sad to get acquainted with Nayeon Sister, Jeongyeon Sister, and Ji Hyo Sister. So suddenly I called me and I was sad. " On the other hand, Jeon So-mi and Chaeyoung spent together as JYP Entertainment Idol Producer. The two appeared on the survival program Mnet 'XIXTin' that created TWICE, Chaeyoung debuted with TWICE, and Jeon So-mi was sadly eliminated.