Jang Youngran "Thanks" for Fans' Gift Certification Shot

Jang Youngran reported on the current situation.On the afternoon of the 19th, Jang Youngran posted a picture on his instagram with the phrase I opened a big courier service and opened it, but it is black impression.In the photo, Jang Youngran received a gift from fans and left a certification shot.Husband and his children were drawn perfectly and attracted Eye-catching with a happy smile.I am so grateful to you for drawing in Ulsan. I am so so grateful for your beautiful hand, and I am so grateful for your beautiful hand.On the other hand, Jang Youngran married Han Chang, a oriental medicine doctor, and has one male and one female.Hwang Kwang-hee, a broadcaster from the group empire, has become a popular player in the web entertainment Nego King season 2 MC.He is also active in various entertainment programs such as Channel A My little baby like child care these days.
Jang Youngran reported on the current situation.On the afternoon of the 19th, Jang Youngran posted a picture on his instagram with the phrase I opened a big courier service and opened it, but it is black impression.In the photo, Jang Youngran received a gift from fans and left a certification shot.Husband and his children were drawn perfectly and attracted Eye-catching with a happy smile.I am so grateful to you for drawing in Ulsan. I am so so grateful for your beautiful hand, and I am so grateful for your beautiful hand.On the other hand, Jang Youngran married Han Chang, a oriental medicine doctor, and has one male and one female.Hwang Kwang-hee, a broadcaster from the group empire, has become a popular player in the web entertainment Nego King season 2 MC.He is also active in various entertainment programs such as Channel A My little baby like child care these days.

Jang Youngran reported on the current situation.

On the afternoon of the 19th, Jang Youngran posted a picture on his instagram with the phrase "I opened a big courier service and opened it, but it is black impression".

In the photo, Jang Youngran received a gift from fans and left a certification shot. Husband and his children were drawn perfectly and attracted Eye-catching with a happy smile.

"I am so grateful to you for drawing in Ulsan. I am so so grateful for your beautiful hand, and I am so grateful for your beautiful hand."

On the other hand, Jang Youngran married Han Chang, a oriental medicine doctor, and has one male and one female. Hwang Kwang-hee, a broadcaster from the group empire, has become a popular player in the web entertainment 'Nego King' season 2 MC. He is also active in various entertainment programs such as Channel A 'My little baby like child care these days'.