Jang Yoon-ju, no matter what you wear, top Model "I will go nice in the new year"

Model Jang Yoon-ju looked great.On the 5th, Jang Yoon-ju said to his instagram, I want to go around in the new year. Fashion was my job.I wanted to be the best, the best, the best. I dont change that. But this year, Im more styled. Enjoyed.Please watch and posted a picture.In the public photos, Jang Yoon-ju is posing as a wonderful Model in striped fashion.Meanwhile, Jang Yoon-ju will appear in the Korean version of Netflixs The House of Paper as Nairobi. The film ended last November.

Model Jang Yoon-ju looked great.

On the 5th, Jang Yoon-ju said to his instagram, "I want to go around in the new year. Fashion was my job. I wanted to be the best, the best, the best. I don't change that. But this year, I'm more styled. Enjoyed. Please watch "and posted a picture.

In the public photos, Jang Yoon-ju is posing as a wonderful Model in striped fashion.

Meanwhile, Jang Yoon-ju will appear in the Korean version of Netflix's "The House of Paper" as Nairobi. The film ended last November.