Han Jae-suk "Marriage Intuition to First Meeting Park Sol-mi...I Love You Full" Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant for Only 5 Years

Han Jae-suk appeared on an entertainment program after more than five years.Park Sol-mi and Han Jae-suk enjoyed a home party on KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant broadcast on January 7.Park Sol-mi called Han Jae-suk to the table after completing the Poltfork Burger, Gansos Pasta and Foldfork sea chiefstu.Han Jae-suk, who first met Park Sol-mi in Gangsang Kim Man-duk and married Park Sol-mi in 2013, appeared in entertainment for the first time in five years.Im calling him without knowing what Husband is shooting, but hes sweating a lot, Park Sol-mi said.Tensioned Han Jae-suk took a friendly photo with Park Sol-mi with an awkward look and tasted it from stew.Han Jae-suk praised Park Sol-mis food skills by inhaling storms following the stew to Foldfork patty burgers and soy sauce pasta.Park Sol-mi, who looked at Han Jae-suk with a dripping eye, said, When I was a child, I thought, Who does that look like?Han Jae-suk shyly replied, Thank you. In the studio, Park Sol-mi said, Its not funny because I like it, but it feels like, Why is that guy in my house?I didnt like that style, he said.Park Sol-mi recalled the surprise of Han Jae-suks appearance when he first met, I had never seen it before, but I met it for the first time on the day of reading.Later, my brother said, I opened the door and thought I should marry him.Han Jae-suk, who was looking for children in a shyness, replied, I am working and I am such a Model Behavior. Park Sol-mi said, No.I spent 10 years knowing that, Han Jae-suk said, No. Model Behavior, which we have become increasingly like this.I love Model Behavior, he said.
Han Jae-suk appeared on an entertainment program after more than five years.Park Sol-mi and Han Jae-suk enjoyed a home party on KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant broadcast on January 7.Park Sol-mi called Han Jae-suk to the table after completing the Poltfork Burger, Gansos Pasta and Foldfork sea chiefstu.Han Jae-suk, who first met Park Sol-mi in Gangsang Kim Man-duk and married Park Sol-mi in 2013, appeared in entertainment for the first time in five years.Im calling him without knowing what Husband is shooting, but hes sweating a lot, Park Sol-mi said.Tensioned Han Jae-suk took a friendly photo with Park Sol-mi with an awkward look and tasted it from stew.Han Jae-suk praised Park Sol-mis food skills by inhaling storms following the stew to Foldfork patty burgers and soy sauce pasta.Park Sol-mi, who looked at Han Jae-suk with a dripping eye, said, When I was a child, I thought, Who does that look like?Han Jae-suk shyly replied, Thank you. In the studio, Park Sol-mi said, Its not funny because I like it, but it feels like, Why is that guy in my house?I didnt like that style, he said.Park Sol-mi recalled the surprise of Han Jae-suks appearance when he first met, I had never seen it before, but I met it for the first time on the day of reading.Later, my brother said, I opened the door and thought I should marry him.Han Jae-suk, who was looking for children in a shyness, replied, I am working and I am such a Model Behavior. Park Sol-mi said, No.I spent 10 years knowing that, Han Jae-suk said, No. Model Behavior, which we have become increasingly like this.I love Model Behavior, he said.

Han Jae-suk appeared on an entertainment program after more than five years.

Park Sol-mi and Han Jae-suk enjoyed a home party on KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' broadcast on January 7.

Park Sol-mi called Han Jae-suk to the table after completing the Poltfork Burger, Gansos Pasta and Foldfork sea chiefstu. Han Jae-suk, who first met Park Sol-mi in 'Gangsang Kim Man-duk' and married Park Sol-mi in 2013, appeared in entertainment for the first time in five years.

“I’m calling him without knowing what Husband is shooting, but he’s sweating a lot,” Park Sol-mi said.

Tensioned Han Jae-suk took a friendly photo with Park Sol-mi with an awkward look and tasted it from stew. Han Jae-suk praised Park Sol-mi's food skills by inhaling storms following the stew to Foldfork patty burgers and soy sauce Pasta.

Park Sol-mi, who looked at Han Jae-suk with a dripping eye, said, "When I was a child, I thought, 'Who does that look like?' Han Jae-suk shyly replied, “Thank you.” In the studio, Park Sol-mi said, “It’s not funny because I like it, but it feels like, ‘Why is that guy in my house?’ I didn’t like that style,” he said.

Park Sol-mi recalled the surprise of Han Jae-suk's appearance when he first met, "I had never seen it before, but I met it for the first time on the day of reading. Later, my brother said, "I opened the door and thought I should marry him."

Han Jae-suk, who was looking for children in a shyness, replied, "I am working and I am such a Model Behavior." Park Sol-mi said, "No. I spent 10 years knowing that, "Han Jae-suk said," No. Model Behavior, which we have become increasingly like this. "I love Model Behavior," he said.