Choi Soo Young "Sister Choi Ji-yeon? In a word, "Duck"...to the closet arrangements full of luxury ('family mate')

Choi Soo Young and Choi Ji-yeon appeared in Family Mate for the first time and showed other sister chemistry.Choi Soo Young and Choi Ji-yeon were portrayed in MBC entertainment Family Mate, which was broadcast on the 18th.Choi Soo Young, who is a girls age and actor, visited Choi Ji-yeons house, a musical actor and pro-Sister. Choi Ji-yeon, a 13-year musical actor, is currently performing Jekyll and Hyde.Kim Jung-Eun also said, You are really good at singing.When asked about family mate, Choi Soo Young said it was tori and it was not so predictable. Choi Ji-yeon said synchronic and Choi Soo Young said my complex.Choi Soo Young has packed Sisters from cosmetics to clothingChoi Soo Young, who said that he would organize the dressing room, said, What are these luxury bags? Choi Ji-yeon said, I am a Maximalist, I want to have a lot. Choi Ji-yeon said, I can only breathe a breath, and if I arrange it, my life will be better.At this time, the closet debate ensued.Choi Ji-yeon said, Then you should do it alone. Choi Soo Young said, Sister go out for a while. Choi Ji-yeon threw clothes and headed to the living room.Im a little angry, Choi said, adding, Im angry about why I dont respect and understand others, and Im angry about what Im doing to inject strong arguments.Choi Soo Young began to organize in earnest, saying, If you live for three days, you will know my mind.Choi Ji-yeon, who discovered Facing Windows hidden in clothes, laughed with a smile, saying, Did you have Facing Windows here?Next, I checked the cosmetics drawer.Choi Ji-yeon, who is interested in cosmetics, was interested in Tiffany cosmetics and showed a taste with Tiffany more than his brother Choi Soo Young.After a beer night meal, Choi Soo Young said, Lets go to work out.Choi Soo Young, who is active in contrast, challenged the beer song, saying, I prepared a comfortable exercise.Choi Soo Young seemed to be shaken by a sense of balance, and Choi Ji-yeon seemed comfortable. Everyone laughed, saying, Is it strong will to drink?On the other hand, MBC entertainment Family Mate is a full-fledged house brother and sister exploration project that resembles another, and it is broadcast every Tuesday night at 9 pm.family mate broadcast screen capture

Choi Soo Young and Choi Ji-yeon appeared in family mate for the first time and showed other Sister chemistry.

Choi Soo Young and Choi Ji-yeon were portrayed in MBC entertainment family mate, which was broadcast on the 18th.

Choi Soo Young, who is a girl's age and actor, visited Choi Ji-yeon's house, a musical actor and pro-Sister. Choi Ji-yeon, a 13-year musical actor, is currently performing Jekyll and Hyde. Kim Jung-Eun also said, "You are really good at singing."

When asked about family mate, Choi Soo Young said it was "tori" and it was not so predictable. Choi Ji-yeon said "synchronic" and Choi Soo Young said "my complex".

Choi Soo Young has packed Sisters from cosmetics to clothing Choi Soo Young, who said that he would organize the dressing room, said, "What are these luxury bags?" Choi Ji-yeon said, "I am a Maximalist, I want to have a lot." Choi Ji-yeon said, "I can only breathe a breath, and if I arrange it, my life will be better."

At this time, the closet debate ensued. Choi Ji-yeon said, "Then you should do it alone." Choi Soo Young said, "Sister go out for a while." Choi Ji-yeon threw clothes and headed to the living room. “I’m a little angry,” Choi said, adding, “I’m angry about why I don’t respect and understand others, and I’m angry about what I’m doing to inject strong arguments.”

Choi Soo Young began to organize in earnest, saying, "If you live for three days, you will know my mind." Choi Ji-yeon, who discovered Facing Windows hidden in clothes, laughed with a smile, saying, "Did you have Facing Windows here?"

Next, I checked the cosmetics drawer. Choi Ji-yeon, who is interested in cosmetics, was interested in Tiffany cosmetics and showed a taste with Tiffany more than his brother Choi Soo Young.

After a beer night meal, Choi Soo Young said, "Let's go to work out." Choi Soo Young, who is active in contrast, challenged the beer song, saying, "I prepared a comfortable exercise."

Choi Soo Young seemed to be shaken by a sense of balance, and Choi Ji-yeon seemed comfortable. Everyone laughed, saying, "Is it strong will to drink?"

On the other hand, MBC entertainment family mate is a full-fledged house brother and Sister exploration project that resembles another, and it is broadcast every Tuesday night at 9 pm.

'family mate' broadcast screen capture