Can you revive the 'sweet apple', a fan who gave up the makeup of Song Ji-ah?

Song Ji-ah song apology, can you turn back the fan spirit?In the controversy over fabrication, beauty creator Song Ji-ah (activist name FreeJia) posted a video and a letter of apology with a face close to salm.On the 25th, Song Ji-ah posted a video titled Song Ji-ah on his YouTube channel FreeJia.In the public footage, Song Ji-ah said, First of all, I am sorry that the apology video is delayed.I am sorry to have caused many peoples troubles.  I recently acknowledged the controversy over wearing the goods and acknowledged that everything is my fault. And declared that all the channels that operate will have time to reflect on privately, and deleted all posts except for the apology video and apology on the personal YouTube channel freeJia and Instagram.In this video, Song Ji-ah hung his head long on a black top and apologized with a dark look.He also gave up Song Ji-ahs trademark colorful snow makeup and stood in front of the camera with a face close to the people.It is not easy for Celeb, who usually enjoys full-make-up, to expose a face that is only basic makeup.In addition, recently, YouTuber Kang Yong-seok has taken a picture of Song Ji-ahs makeup before mentioning the appearance of snatched makeup, so the exposure of the day is unexpected Choices.In the industry, Song Ji-ah believes that he made this decision to emphasize the authenticity of the apology.It is an analysis that Choices has already issued an apology, but he has posted a video of Sang-il apology again, while Choices has already issued an apology to stop the criticism that is much stronger than expected.Despite this superpower, however, Song Ji-ah is unlikely to be easy to return fans in a short period of time.Online culture, which makes stars in 5G, can also fall to 5G class because it quickly uncovers and spreads stars past problems and past problems.Song Ji-ah again bought a public affair again as it was announced late in the past, as well as the subtitles that introduced kimchi as Pao Chai in Billy Billy, a YouTube in China.In addition, when the initial controversy broke out, despite the fact that it had to take a low attitude unconditionally, it was also analyzed that the fanship was completely turned around because it was felt as an excuse, such as some are genuine,It is also pointed out that it is a problem to take a position that it is regrettable to 100% understand that I have never introduced a genuine product as if it is a genuine product while constantly editing and exposing videos mixed with genuine goods.An industry source said, The reason fans are more enthusiastic about influencers than stars these days is because they believe their lives are real.The authenticity is the basics of the basics, and it seems to have overlooked those parts. It seems that the beginning of the project starts with private content, and the influencers seem to miss many parts in the early days of shooting.They are also accredited, and you should keep in mind that clicks and fancim, which brought a lot of money in an instant, may turn as scary as that. Meanwhile, Song Ji-ah said in this video, I was careful and careful about all the actions as a person who did YouTube, but I am sorry for the disappointment of many people who undermined the value of the brand and cheered me up. At first, I bought (the goods).I was loved by many people and I was getting lost in it, and I was not able to get my mind.Looking back, I should have looked inside a little more when many people loved me, but I focused on Song Ji-ah, who was not able to do so. I regret and reflect. Song Ji-ah said, After the recent controversy, I have been reflecting on your advice and reprimands every day, recognizing my lack, regretting and reflecting on my lack. I have hurt my beloved fans and family.I feel a bit of a struggle about this, its all my fault, so I hope you stop blaming your family, he said.

Song Ji-ah 'song apology', can you turn back the fan spirit?

In the controversy over "fabrication," beauty creator Song Ji-ah (activist name FreeJia) posted a video and a letter of apology with a face close to "salm".

On the 25th, Song Ji-ah posted a video titled 'Song Ji-ah' on his YouTube channel 'FreeJia'. In the public footage, Song Ji-ah said, "First of all, I am sorry that the apology video is delayed. I am sorry to have caused many people's troubles. "" I recently acknowledged the controversy over wearing the goods and acknowledged that everything is my fault. " And declared that "all the channels that operate will have time to reflect on privately," and deleted all posts except for the apology video and apology on the personal YouTube channel 'freeJia' and Instagram.

In this video, Song Ji-ah hung his head long on a black top and apologized with a dark look. He also gave up Song Ji-ah's trademark colorful snow makeup and stood in front of the camera with a face close to the people.

It is not easy for Celeb, who usually enjoys full-make-up, to expose a face that is only basic makeup. In addition, recently, YouTuber Kang Yong-seok has taken a picture of Song Ji-ah's makeup before mentioning the appearance of 'snatched makeup', so the 'exposure' of the day is unexpected Choices.

In the industry, Song Ji-ah believes that he made this decision to emphasize the authenticity of the apology. It is an analysis that Choices has already issued an apology, but he has posted a video of 'Sang-il' apology again, while Choices has already issued an apology to stop the criticism that is much stronger than expected.

Despite this superpower, however, Song Ji-ah is unlikely to be easy to return fans in a short period of time.

Online culture, which makes stars in 5G, can also fall to 5G class because it quickly uncovers and spreads star's past problems and past problems.

Song Ji-ah again bought a public affair again as it was announced late in the past, as well as the subtitles that introduced kimchi as 'Pao Chai' in Billy Billy, a YouTube in China.

In addition, when the initial controversy broke out, despite the fact that it had to take a low attitude unconditionally, it was also analyzed that the fanship was completely turned around because it was felt as an excuse, such as "some are genuine, It is also pointed out that it is a problem to take a position that it is regrettable to 100% understand that "I have never introduced a genuine product as if it is a genuine product" while constantly editing and exposing videos mixed with genuine goods.

An industry source said, "The reason fans are more enthusiastic about influencers than stars these days is because they believe their lives are 'real'. "The authenticity is the basics of the basics, and it seems to have overlooked those parts." "It seems that the beginning of the project starts with private content, and the influencers seem to miss many parts in the early days of shooting. They are also accredited, and you should keep in mind that clicks and fancim, which brought a lot of money in an instant, may turn as scary as that. "

Meanwhile, Song Ji-ah said in this video, "I was careful and careful about all the actions as a person who did YouTube, but I am sorry for the disappointment of many people who undermined the value of the brand and cheered me up." "At first, I bought (the goods). I was loved by many people and I was getting lost in it, and I was not able to get my mind. Looking back, I should have looked inside a little more when many people loved me, but I focused on Song Ji-ah, who was not able to do so. I regret and reflect. "

Song Ji-ah said, "After the recent controversy, I have been reflecting on your advice and reprimands every day, recognizing my lack, regretting and reflecting on my lack." "I have hurt my beloved fans and family. I feel a bit of a struggle about this, it's all my fault, so I hope you stop blaming your family," he said.