Broadcaster Lee Hye-sung, appearance compulsions, said: "I've been binge-eating and starving for over eight years."

Lee Hye-sung (31), a former KBS announcer, said, I think I spent about eight years from the age of 20 to 28 fighting appearance obsession.Lee Hye-sung looked back on his 20s on his YouTube channel Comet on the 10th.If I was obsessed with studying in my school days, I was obsessed with my appearance in my twenties, he said. I was obsessed with Diet and blamed myself for my reflection in the mirror.He has been habitually repeating binge eating and starvation because of his obsession with Diet since college. In my school days, I ate only lunch and lunch for my mother.I didnt eat much because I was afraid of falling asleep, but when I went to college, I had a good taste and ate my favorite bread.Im getting fat fast as I go to drinks, he said.One Week has seven to eight kilograms of steam and stretch, and Ive been eating water for five consecutive days and losing five kilograms.Im not living a normal life, he said.Lee Hye-sung, who was sensitive to appearance evaluation, said, I blamed myself for not being able to control my diet.However, the appetite grew due to the opposite salary, so I ate a cake alone and ate 9 plates at the buffet.  I spent a lot of money to get a meridian massage, I ate a medical clinic Diet medicine, and I ate 10,000 rope skippings a day.My knees are out as I run for 20 kilometers of asphalt. My knees are sore when it rains.Lee Hye-sung said, When I suffered from eating disorders, I thought I would suffer from Diet for the rest of my life.He was short and complex, so he always wore high heels in college. Lee Hye-sung searched the Internet for perfect female celebrity photos and constantly compared them to her appearance, but after becoming an announcer, she changed her mind.The image of the media (entertainers) is close to fiction, and after two hours of hair makeup, the picture is corrected a lot.We dont think its ideal beauty, either. The same is true of the photos we posted on Instagram.Lee Hye-sung, who is said to have tried to avoid seeing other peoples social media photos, said, I think it is a matter of self-esteem.In order to stop the act of disparaging me from others, I have to have a heart to respect me. He said, I overcame my compulsion to look at books, movies, and lectures that can raise my self-esteem.Lee Hye-sung, who turned 30 years old, said he was naturally free from Diet obsessive-compulsive disorder.Im not doing calorie calculations, and I dont blame myself for eating carbohydrate, he said.Lee Hye-sung said, I still do not always win the battle against appearance obsessives.Sometimes I cry because of stress, sometimes I feel depressed by my low self-esteem, but I am sure that I am doing broadcasting work that can not be free from appearance evaluation, but I am free from appearance obsession than I was 20 years old.I was wandering, suffering, and suffering from depression, but I was worried about whether I could improve the problem in the meantime, so I think that time and effort have accumulated and I am now.
Lee Hye-sung (31), a former KBS announcer, said, I think I spent about eight years from the age of 20 to 28 fighting appearance obsession.Lee Hye-sung looked back on his 20s on his YouTube channel Comet on the 10th.If I was obsessed with studying in my school days, I was obsessed with my appearance in my twenties, he said. I was obsessed with Diet and blamed myself for my reflection in the mirror.He has been habitually repeating binge eating and starvation because of his obsession with Diet since college. In my school days, I ate only lunch and lunch for my mother.I didnt eat much because I was afraid of falling asleep, but when I went to college, I had a good taste and ate my favorite bread.Im getting fat fast as I go to drinks, he said.One Week has seven to eight kilograms of steam and stretch, and Ive been eating water for five consecutive days and losing five kilograms.Im not living a normal life, he said.Lee Hye-sung, who was sensitive to appearance evaluation, said, I blamed myself for not being able to control my diet.However, the appetite grew due to the opposite salary, so I ate a cake alone and ate 9 plates at the buffet.  I spent a lot of money to get a meridian massage, I ate a medical clinic Diet medicine, and I ate 10,000 rope skippings a day.My knees are out as I run for 20 kilometers of asphalt. My knees are sore when it rains.Lee Hye-sung said, When I suffered from eating disorders, I thought I would suffer from Diet for the rest of my life.He was short and complex, so he always wore high heels in college. Lee Hye-sung searched the Internet for perfect female celebrity photos and constantly compared them to her appearance, but after becoming an announcer, she changed her mind.The image of the media (entertainers) is close to fiction, and after two hours of hair makeup, the picture is corrected a lot.We dont think its ideal beauty, either. The same is true of the photos we posted on Instagram.Lee Hye-sung, who is said to have tried to avoid seeing other peoples social media photos, said, I think it is a matter of self-esteem.In order to stop the act of disparaging me from others, I have to have a heart to respect me. He said, I overcame my compulsion to look at books, movies, and lectures that can raise my self-esteem.Lee Hye-sung, who turned 30 years old, said he was naturally free from Diet obsessive-compulsive disorder.Im not doing calorie calculations, and I dont blame myself for eating carbohydrate, he said.Lee Hye-sung said, I still do not always win the battle against appearance obsessives.Sometimes I cry because of stress, sometimes I feel depressed by my low self-esteem, but I am sure that I am doing broadcasting work that can not be free from appearance evaluation, but I am free from appearance obsession than I was 20 years old.I was wandering, suffering, and suffering from depression, but I was worried about whether I could improve the problem in the meantime, so I think that time and effort have accumulated and I am now.

Lee Hye-sung (31), a former KBS announcer, said, "I think I spent about eight years from the age of 20 to 28 fighting appearance obsession."

Lee Hye-sung looked back on his 20s on his YouTube channel Comet on the 10th. “If I was obsessed with studying in my school days, I was obsessed with my appearance in my twenties,” he said. “I was obsessed with Diet and blamed myself for my reflection in the mirror.”

He has been habitually repeating binge eating and starvation because of his obsession with Diet since college. "In my school days, I ate only lunch and lunch for my mother. I didn’t eat much because I was afraid of falling asleep, but when I went to college, I had a good taste and ate my favorite bread. “I’m getting fat fast as I go to drinks,” he said.

One Week has seven to eight kilograms of steam and stretch, and I’ve been eating water for five consecutive days and losing five kilograms. “I’m not living a normal life,” he said.

Lee Hye-sung, who was sensitive to appearance evaluation, said, "I blamed myself for not being able to control my Diet. However, the appetite grew due to the opposite salary, so I ate a cake alone and ate 9 plates at the buffet. "" I spent a lot of money to get a meridian massage, I ate a medical clinic Diet medicine, and I ate 10,000 rope skippings a day. My knees are out as I run for 20 kilometers of asphalt. My knees are sore when it rains.

Lee Hye-sung said, “When I suffered from eating disorders, I thought I would suffer from Diet for the rest of my life. He was short and complex, so he always wore high heels in college. "

Lee Hye-sung searched the Internet for perfect female celebrity photos and constantly compared them to her appearance, but after becoming an announcer, she changed her mind. “The image of the media (entertainers) is close to fiction, and after two hours of hair makeup, the picture is corrected a lot. We don’t think it’s ideal beauty, either. The same is true of the photos we posted on Instagram.”

Lee Hye-sung, who is said to have tried to avoid seeing other people's social media photos, said, "I think it is a matter of self-esteem. “In order to stop the act of disparaging me from others, I have to have a heart to respect me.” He said, “I overcame my compulsion to look at books, movies, and lectures that can raise my self-esteem.”

Lee Hye-sung, who turned 30 years old, said he was naturally free from Diet obsessive-compulsive disorder. “I’m not doing calorie calculations, and I don’t blame myself for eating Carbohydrate,” he said.

Lee Hye-sung said, "I still do not always win the battle against appearance obsessives. Sometimes I cry because of stress, sometimes I feel depressed by my low self-esteem, but I am sure that I am doing broadcasting work that can not be free from appearance evaluation, but I am free from appearance obsession than I was 20 years old. I was wandering, suffering, and suffering from depression, but I was worried about whether I could improve the problem in the meantime, so I think that time and effort have accumulated and I am now. "