Andy side "nine-year-old announcer and one-year devotional end marriage" Shinhwa third married man

Group Shinhwa member Andy (real name Lee Sun-ho) marries an announcer.Andys agency, Tiopi Media, said on January 19, Andy is preparing to marry. I will officially announce it when the wedding date is confirmed.As a result of the agency confirmation, the prospective wife is a 9-year-old announcer who has been devoted to Andy for about a year.The agency said that the bride was in the broadcasting industry, but he did not talk about the details.Earlier, Andy posted a handwritten letter on the SNS and told his fans his marriage news first.I have a person who wants to be together for a lifetime, who makes me laugh at hard moments and saves me a lot, he said. I am now trying to live a life together rather than alone.This makes Andy the third married man among the Shinhwa members, who in 2017 married 12-year-old actor Na Hye-mi.Member Jun Jin married Ryu I-seo, a three-year-old younger airline crew member, in 2020.Andy, who made his debut as a solver in Shinhwa 1st album in 1998, has been actively engaged in solo singer activities and broadcasting activities as well as team activities, and has been loved by domestic and foreign fans.Hi to the Shinhwa creators. Hi, this is Shinhwa Andy.2022 is the 24th year since I met Shinhwa as a Shinhwa.There have been as many things as there have been years, but there is infinite love and support that you have sent me. Thank you very much.Today, I wanted to tell you the first thing about this news.I have a man who wants to spend my life together, who makes me laugh at hard times and saves me a lot, and now I want to live a life together rather than alone.Please bless my new start and join me with a warm eye, and I will continue to show a better picture as Andy of Shinhwa.

Group Shinhwa member Andy (real name Lee Sun-ho) marries an announcer.

Andy's agency, Tiopi Media, said on January 19, "Andy is preparing to marry. I will officially announce it when the wedding date is confirmed."

As a result of the agency confirmation, the prospective wife is a 9-year-old announcer who has been devoted to Andy for about a year. The agency said that the bride was in the broadcasting industry, but he did not talk about the details.

Earlier, Andy posted a handwritten letter on the SNS and told his fans his marriage news first.

"I have a person who wants to be together for a lifetime, who makes me laugh at hard moments and saves me a lot," he said. "I am now trying to live a life together rather than alone."

This makes Andy the third married man among the Shinhwa members, who in 2017 married 12-year-old actor Na Hye-mi. Member Jun Jin married Ryu I-seo, a three-year-old younger airline crew member, in 2020.

Andy, who made his debut as a 'solver' in Shinhwa 1st album in 1998, has been actively engaged in solo singer activities and broadcasting activities as well as team activities, and has been loved by domestic and foreign fans.

Hi to the Shinhwa creators. Hi, this is Shinhwa Andy.

2022 is the 24th year since I met Shinhwa as a Shinhwa. There have been as many things as there have been years, but there is infinite love and support that you have sent me. Thank you very much.

Today, I wanted to tell you the first thing about this news.

I have a man who wants to spend my life together, who makes me laugh at hard times and saves me a lot, and now I want to live a life together rather than alone.

Please bless my new start and join me with a warm eye, and I will continue to show a better picture as Andy of Shinhwa.