Aespa Winter, 'EXO Caricature + Abuse' rumor stripped of "Common Name, Legal Response"

Girl group Aespa Winter has been stigmatized.Recently, it has been argued that Winter used profanity and profanity during the school days of Yangsan Samsung middle school, and talked about the body of EXO members.However, the article was found to have been written by the same name, not by Winter, and the rumor was ended with happening.Kim said, I went to the middle of Yangsan, and I was born in 2001, but I did not know Winter.I do not know who robbed my esc., but it is very unpleasant. Kim also expressed his unfairness by releasing his graduation album and his ID card with his real name.Currently, Kim has announced that he will take legal action because he is suffering sexual harassment and defamation damage as personal information is released.
Girl group Aespa Winter has been stigmatized.Recently, it has been argued that Winter used profanity and profanity during the school days of Yangsan Samsung middle school, and talked about the body of EXO members.However, the article was found to have been written by the same name, not by Winter, and the rumor was ended with happening.Kim said, I went to the middle of Yangsan, and I was born in 2001, but I did not know Winter.I do not know who robbed my esc., but it is very unpleasant. Kim also expressed his unfairness by releasing his graduation album and his ID card with his real name.Currently, Kim has announced that he will take legal action because he is suffering sexual harassment and defamation damage as personal information is released.

Girl group Aespa Winter has been stigmatized.

Recently, it has been argued that Winter used profanity and profanity during the School days of Yangsan Samsung middle School, and talked about the body of EXO members. However, the article was found to have been written by the same name, not by Winter, and the rumor was ended with happening.

Kim said, "I went to the middle of Yangsan, and I was born in 2001, but I did not know Winter. I do not know who robbed my esc., but it is very unpleasant. "Kim also expressed his unfairness by releasing his graduation album and his ID card with his real name.

Currently, Kim has announced that he will take legal action because he is suffering Sexual harassment and defamation damage as personal information is released.