"Running Man" cheers Yoo Jae-Suk on Song Ji-hyo styling controversy "Stylists Like Today"

Yoo Jae-Suk praised Song Ji-hyos fashion and recently mentioned the styling controversy.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, was decorated with 2021 wise year-end party race.On this day, Running Man members appeared in the opening ceremony dressed up to the atmosphere of the year-end awards ceremony.Song Ji-hyo, who had recently been in controversy with Short Cuts for styling, appeared in Black and White fashion; Yoo Jae-Suk told Song Ji-hyo, Im well dressed, Jihyo.Its completely stylish, he came up shouting.I always did it by the person who was styling it, but Ive been doing it to the (party look) concept today, Song Ji-hyo explained.Stylists suffer a lot, but they reflect a lot of their tendencies, and I also talk a lot about fits and things, said Yoo Jae-Suk.Kim Ji Suk-jin said, I wear it as I give it, but last time the diaper fashion was called in 30 years by my alumni and said, Do not live like that.Song Ji-hyo, who recently turned into Short Cuts, was in controversy because he did not fit in among fans. So Song Ji-hyo smiled, My head grows quickly.At this time, Haha said, Did not you move Jihyo beauty salon?I am a barber shop, I am a barber shop, Song Ji-hyo joked, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, The Kwangsu has shopped.

Yoo Jae-Suk praised Song Ji-hyo's fashion and recently mentioned the styling controversy.

SBS 'Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, was decorated with '2021 wise year-end party' Race.

On this day, 'Running Man' members appeared in the opening ceremony dressed up to the atmosphere of the year-end awards ceremony. Song Ji-hyo, who had recently been in controversy with Short Cuts for styling, appeared in 'Black and White' fashion; Yoo Jae-Suk told Song Ji-hyo, "I'm well dressed, Jihyo. It's completely stylish," he came up shouting.

"I always did it by the person who was styling it, but I've been doing it to the (party look) concept today," Song Ji-hyo explained.

"Stylists suffer a lot, but they reflect a lot of their tendencies, and I also talk a lot about fits and things," said Yoo Jae-Suk. Kim Ji Suk-jin said, "I wear it as I give it, but last time the diaper fashion was called in 30 years by my alumni and said, 'Do not live like that.'"

Song Ji-hyo, who recently turned into Short Cuts, was in controversy because he did not fit in among fans. So Song Ji-hyo smiled, "My head grows quickly."

At this time, Haha said, "Did not you move Jihyo beauty salon? "I am a barber shop, I am a barber shop," Song Ji-hyo joked, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "The Kwangsu has shopped."