"The Year's Day is a year-end," Davichi Lee Hae-ri, 100 of the top 98 shopping trends

Davichi Lee Hae-ri went shopping.On the afternoon of the 21st, Davichi Lee posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, It is a year-end.I went to buy my mothers birthday present and I wanted to buy it. I overcame 98 times. Dont go shopping when youre a prude. No. No. Dont go.No, hold on, no, he said, calming fans desire to shop.In the photo, Lee Hae-ri finished the fashion with a white necklace and a brown bag in an ivory color.Lee Hae-ri boasted an unhidden eye-catching and perfect model fit, giving healing to viewers.On the other hand, Davichi, who belongs to Lee Hae Ri, released the Christmas carol album Everyday Christmas on the 6th.Davichi Lee Hae-ri SNS
Davichi Lee Hae-ri went shopping.On the afternoon of the 21st, Davichi Lee posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, It is a year-end.I went to buy my mothers birthday present and I wanted to buy it. I overcame 98 times. Dont go shopping when youre a prude. No. No. Dont go.No, hold on, no, he said, calming fans desire to shop.In the photo, Lee Hae-ri finished the fashion with a white necklace and a brown bag in an ivory color.Lee Hae-ri boasted an unhidden eye-catching and perfect model fit, giving healing to viewers.On the other hand, Davichi, who belongs to Lee Hae Ri, released the Christmas carol album Everyday Christmas on the 6th.Davichi Lee Hae-ri SNS

Davichi Lee Hae-ri went shopping.

On the afternoon of the 21st, Davichi Lee posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, "It is a year-end."

"I went to buy my mother's birthday present and I wanted to buy it. I overcame 98 times. Don't go shopping when you're a prude. No. No. Don't go. No, hold on, no," he said, calming fans' desire to shop.

In the photo, Lee Hae-ri finished the fashion with a white necklace and a brown bag in an ivory color. Lee Hae-ri boasted an unhidden eye-catching and perfect model fit, giving healing to viewers.

On the other hand, Davichi, who belongs to Lee Hae Ri, released the Christmas carol album "Everyday Christmas" on the 6th.

Davichi Lee Hae-ri SNS