'Sleeves and Retail' Lee Joon-ho, Namgoong Min, Lee Se-young and Best Couple Award "Thanks to King Brother"

2021 MBC ActingGrand prize Lee Joon-ho Lee Se-young proved his extraordinary Kemi as the best couple.On the afternoon of the 30th, 2021 MBC ActingGrand prize was held at MBC building in Sangam-dong, Seoul with Kim Seong-jo.Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young of Red End of Clothes Retail, which are loved by Sanduk Couple, won the Best Couple Award.Lee Se-young said, I wanted to receive it too much, but I am grateful for it not as a joint but as a single person. I was able to receive this award because of the support and love of my fans.Lee Joon-ho also said: I actually have one history of the past, Ive won the South and South Best Couple Award with my brother Namgoong Min.Next, I am glad to receive a couple award with Seyoung, and it is fun and strange just to be in one place. The reason for this award is thanks to Seyoung.As an atmosphere maker, he helped me a lot when I was Acting and made it possible to shoot happily until the end.I love our Drama until the end and ask for the love of Sung Duk Lim and the separated. So Jill Lee Se-young also said, Thanks to my brother.Lee Joon-ho chan! he shouted.Lee Se-young said, I am very careful about Junhos brother, so I am very happy even if I play.So I was breathing well and comfortable, so I wonder if Kemi was good, Lee Joon-ho said, I agree with you completely. Kim Seong-joo asked, Which is the ideal of Lee Se-young and Sung Duk-im? Lee Joon-ho cited it as a virtue with a sensible answer that I am still living in a discrete because Drama is not over yet.Lee Se-young also asked the same question, There is still a picture of Drama that is angry and saves me in Drama.

'2021 MBC Acting Grand prize' Lee Joon-ho Lee Se-young proved his extraordinary Kemi as the best couple.

On the afternoon of the 30th, '2021 MBC Acting Grand prize' was held at MBC building in Sangam-dong, Seoul with Kim Seong-jo.

Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young of 'Red End of Clothes Retail', which are loved by 'Sanduk Couple', won the Best Couple Award. Lee Se-young said, "I wanted to receive it too much, but I am grateful for it not as a joint but as a single person. I was able to receive this award because of the support and love of my fans."

Lee Joon-ho also said: "I actually have one history of the past, I've won the South and South Best Couple Award with my brother Namgoong Min. Next, I am glad to receive a couple award with Seyoung, and it is fun and strange just to be in one place. "The reason for this award is thanks to Seyoung. As an atmosphere maker, he helped me a lot when I was Acting and made it possible to shoot happily until the end. "I love our Drama until the end and ask for the love of Sung Duk Lim and the separated." So Jill Lee Se-young also said, "Thanks to my brother. Lee Joon-ho chan!" he shouted.

Lee Se-young said, "I am very careful about Junho's brother, so I am very happy even if I play. So I was breathing well and comfortable, so I wonder if Kemi was good, "Lee Joon-ho said," I agree with you completely. "

Kim Seong-joo asked, "Which is the ideal of Lee Se-young and Sung Duk-im?" Lee Joon-ho cited it as a virtue with a sensible answer that "I am still living in a discrete because Drama is not over yet." Lee Se-young also asked the same question, "There is still a picture of Drama that is angry and saves me in Drama."