Sim Jin-hwa, 7kg weight loss, suit fit is sophisticated .. Kim Yeong-hee and Jung Kyung-mi also admire

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa flaunts stunning suitfitOn December 24, Sim Jin-hwa said to his instagram, Im just taking a moment to feel Christmas. Have a happy day.In addition, he released a photo taken on the set: In a full-length shot, Sim Jin-hwa completed a sleek, modern mood with a navy suit.She wore a Christmas headband on her small face, just before her extinction, and smiled brightly and showed off her extraordinary proportions.So my fellow gag woman Kim Yeong-hee, Jung Kyung-mi responded I keep getting pretty, Ka ~ success! I suffered!, The fans also said I lost a lot of weight, It is perfect.Its a diet success, he said, Im really pretty because Im losing weight. Sim Jin-hwa, who succeeded in weight loss of 7kg by diet, released a certification shot saying that he bought clothes two years ago.Recently, MBN health hearing about the diet, the doctor is dying because he lives 22kg and lives again, he said.Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa marriages comedian Wonhyo Kim in 2011.

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa flaunts stunning suitfit

On December 24, Sim Jin-hwa said to his instagram, "I'm just taking a moment to feel Christmas. Have a happy day."

In addition, he released a photo taken on the set: In a full-length shot, Sim Jin-hwa completed a sleek, modern mood with a navy suit. She wore a Christmas headband on her small face, just before her extinction, and smiled brightly and showed off her extraordinary proportions.

So my fellow gag woman Kim Yeong-hee, Jung Kyung-mi responded "I keep getting pretty", "Ka ~ success! I suffered!", The fans also said "I lost a lot of weight", "It is perfect. It's a diet success, "he said," I'm really pretty because I'm losing weight. "

Sim Jin-hwa, who succeeded in weight loss of 7kg by diet, released a certification shot saying that he bought clothes two years ago. Recently, MBN 'health hearing' about the diet, "the doctor is dying because he lives 22kg and lives again," he said.

Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa marriages comedian Wonhyo Kim in 2011.