San Daraa Park "Winned Popular Award for Entertainment"...Catgirl Transformation

San Daraa Park said on his 30th day instagram, I received a popular award for MBC entertainment.I really did not expect it, and I did not know that I was nominated. I am grateful again because I think I have been a parent.We are very grateful to you and your seniors every week for our King of Mask Singer crew members who have joined late but always are beautiful and impressed. I will try to heal you a little next year, and posted three photos at the time of the awards ceremony.Inside the picture is a picture of a mountain Daraa Park, transformed into a catgirl with a net cat headband.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as Congratulations on the sister and Congratulations on your pretty sister.

San Daraa Park said on his 30th day instagram, "I received a popular award for MBC entertainment. I really did not expect it, and I did not know that I was nominated. I am grateful again because I think I have been a parent. We are very grateful to you and your seniors every week for our King of Mask Singer crew members who have joined late but always are beautiful and impressed. "

"I will try to heal you a little next year," and posted three photos at the time of the awards ceremony.

Inside the picture is a picture of a mountain Daraa Park, transformed into a catgirl with a net cat headband.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "Congratulations on the sister" and "Congratulations on your pretty sister".