"Our Objects" Sent by 'Running Man' to Honorary Temple Award-winning Ji Suk-jin

Seoul = = The crew and members of Running Man expressed their sincere gratitude to their eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin.SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 26th was decorated with SBS Entertainment Grand Prize behind the scenes.Haha said, Today I am going to Haha to celebrate the Ji Suk-jin type.I hope we get (the grand prize) on our team, said Jeon So-min, also expecting.Ji Suk-jin was a member of the Running Man for 11 years. Ji Suk-jin was also mentioned as a candidate for the entertainment prize because of the popularity of the program this year.Ji Suk-jin said, Lee Kwang-soo also called and said, I think youll be on the target today, but did you prepare your testimony?Ji Suk-jin said, More than anything, I went to the community site and I was so grateful that I had a lot of viewers cheering me, but I am so grateful if I did not receive it.Arriving at the station, he spoke to Lee Kwang-soo.When Ji Suk-jin asked, Is it possible for me to be a wilderness today? Lee Kwang-soo replied, Did not you ask me if I was unconditionally and if I was okay?As usual, the members Ji Suk-jin Mole continued.Yang Se-chan said, It gave strength to Ji Suk-jins colorful costume, and Haha looked at Ji Suk-jin, saying, There is no Park Jae-seok type this year, but there is a place to concentrate.Ji Suk-jin said: My wife said she wouldnt get it.How do you want to give me the grand prize for the third consecutive year in Running Man? But I also got a story, so I practiced my feelings alone.I was tearful to talk about the members, so I could not keep talking. Yang Se-chan said, Park Jae-seok is also a candidate for the Lee Hyung-hyung, but if Park Jae-seok is a candidate, I will do it by going up to the testimonial that I practiced. Yoo Jae-Suk also broke the expectation of Ji Suk-jin through telephone connection.Kim Jong Kook said, Ji Suk-jin will be the next year and do another same dream, so the possibility of the target will increase.What you can get 100% is going to Dolsing Forman, he added.Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, Thats a lot of complicated procedures.Ji Suk-jin arrives early at the awards ceremony with celebration stage and anticipation of the award.He won the Rookie Award on behalf of Yoo Jae-Suk at the entertainment Grand Prize, and he also set up a special stage with Shin Hyo-bum.Ji Suk-jin received an honorary Temple award, not an object he expected, but greeted the audience with a pleasant appearance.The production team released a video of Ji Suk-jins performance this year and said, This year, we have a heartfelt heartfelt title, a smile maker with a big smile on our weak body and poor adverb skills, and a reputation for running man production team to work together for a lifetime.Ji Suk-jin is the eldest brother of Running Man, which gives a smile to various characters in Running Man and expresses the mischievous jokes of his younger brothers with a pleasant gag.His performance and natural breathing with his younger siblings are also a force that further enhances the teamwork and chemistry of Running Man.The production crew and members laughed while teasing Ji Suk-jin, who expected the target as usual, but showed his sincere heart to him and showed once again the warm teamwork of Running Man.

Seoul = = The crew and members of 'Running Man' expressed their sincere gratitude to their eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin.

SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 26th was decorated with 'SBS entertainment Grand Prize' behind the scenes.

Haha said, "Today I am going to Haha to celebrate the Ji Suk-jin type." "I hope we get (the grand prize) on our team," said Jeon So-min, also expecting.

Ji Suk-jin was a member of the "Running Man" for 11 years. Ji Suk-jin was also mentioned as a candidate for the entertainment prize because of the popularity of the program this year. Ji Suk-jin said, "Lee Kwang-soo also called and said, 'I think you'll be on the target today, but did you prepare your testimony?'

Ji Suk-jin said, "More than anything, I went to the community site and I was so grateful that I had a lot of viewers cheering me, but I am so grateful if I did not receive it."

Arriving at the station, he spoke to Lee Kwang-soo. When Ji Suk-jin asked, "Is it possible for me to be a wilderness today?" Lee Kwang-soo replied, "Did not you ask me if I was unconditionally and if I was okay?"

As usual, the members' 'Ji Suk-jin Mole' continued. Yang Se-chan said, "It gave strength" to Ji Suk-jin's colorful costume, and Haha looked at Ji Suk-jin, saying, "There is no Park Jae-seok type this year, but there is a place to concentrate."

Ji Suk-jin said: "My wife said she wouldn't get it. "How do you want to give me the grand prize for the third consecutive year in 'Running Man'?" "But I also got a story, so I practiced my feelings alone. I was tearful to talk about the members, so I could not keep talking. "

Yang Se-chan said, "Park Jae-seok is also a candidate for the Lee Hyung-hyung, but if Park Jae-seok is a candidate, I will do it by going up to the testimonial that I practiced." Yoo Jae-Suk also broke the expectation of Ji Suk-jin through telephone connection.

Kim Jong Kook said, "Ji Suk-jin will be the next year and do another 'same dream', so the possibility of the target will increase." "What you can get 100% is going to 'Dolsing Forman'," he added.

Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "That's a lot of complicated procedures."

Ji Suk-jin arrives early at the awards ceremony with celebration stage and anticipation of the award. He won the Rookie Award on behalf of Yoo Jae-Suk at the entertainment Grand Prize, and he also set up a special stage with Shin Hyo-bum. Ji Suk-jin received an honorary Temple award, not an object he expected, but greeted the audience with a pleasant appearance.

The production team released a video of Ji Suk-jin's performance this year and said, "This year, we have a heartfelt heartfelt title, a smile maker with a big smile on our weak body and poor adverb skills, and a reputation for Running Man production team to work together for a lifetime.

Ji Suk-jin is the eldest brother of 'Running Man', which gives a smile to various characters in 'Running Man' and expresses the mischievous jokes of his younger brothers with a pleasant gag. His performance and natural breathing with his younger siblings are also a force that further enhances the teamwork and chemistry of 'Running Man'.

The production crew and members laughed while teasing Ji Suk-jin, who expected the target as usual, but showed his sincere heart to him and showed once again the warm teamwork of 'Running Man'.