'Netflix' Kim Tae-ho PD "'Food and Tulbo', Last Hot Memory with MBC"

On the morning of the 8th, an online production presentation of the Netflix series Foobo and Tulbo (director Kim Tae-ho Jang Woo-sung Lee Ju-won) was held.Foobo and Turbo is a relaxable full-course travel variety that shows the fun of various trips by the unexpected steamers Foobo Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and Foobo Noh Hong-cheol all over the country.Kim Tae-ho PD, Jang Woo-sung and Lee Ju-won PD, who directed MBC Infinite Challenge and What do you do?Kim Tae-ho PD, who declared MBC Leave at the end of the year, said, This is not the first work in Netflix, but it is the last work with my beloved MBC and Netflix for 20 years. It is also the first work of Netflix, but it is also the work that left a hot memory in MBC.Kim PD said, The program that people who wondered about the new media in MBC are together is Eat and Tulbo. He said, I saw each others condition and respect rather than trying new things in other environments.I think it is a very big harvest to see the taste of global standard inside MBC. As a freelance director, he commented on the project that will continue with Netflix in the future: What I want to do with Netflix after Leave is now the beginning.There are a few things I want to do, he said meaningfully.What difference did Netflix work make from existing work? Kim PD said, I worked with Netflix to think about whether the meeting room and editorial room atmosphere could be this good.We made content every week, so I did not want to talk much with each other. I saw the first sights I saw. Lee Joo-won PD said, I made a production every week, and I made a good shot of my brothers, writers, and staff all becoming brothers and sisters.Jang Woo-sung PD said, There was a burden of meeting a much more meticulous and high standard, but when I did it, I knew why such a standard was established.We are also motivated to make programs that will come from 190 countries wherever we put them in line with the global standard. Foobo and Tulbo will be released around the world on Netflix on the 11th.

On the morning of the 8th, an online production presentation of the Netflix series "Foobo and Tulbo" (director Kim Tae-ho Jang Woo-sung Lee Ju-won) was held.

'Foobo and Turbo' is a relaxable full-course travel variety that shows the fun of various trips by the unexpected steamers 'Foobo' Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and 'Foobo' Noh Hong-cheol all over the country. Kim Tae-ho PD, Jang Woo-sung and Lee Ju-won PD, who directed MBC 'Infinite Challenge' and 'What do you do?'

Kim Tae-ho PD, who declared MBC Leave at the end of the year, said, "This is not the first work in Netflix, but it is the last work with my beloved MBC and Netflix for 20 years. It is also the first work of Netflix, but it is also the work that left a hot Memory in MBC."

Kim PD said, "The program that people who wondered about the new media in MBC are together is 'Eat and Tulbo'." He said, "I saw each other's condition and respect rather than trying new things in other environments. I think it is a very big harvest to see the taste of global standard inside MBC. "

As a freelance director, he commented on the project that will continue with Netflix in the future: "What I want to do with Netflix after Leave is now the beginning. There are a few things I want to do, "he said meaningfully.

What difference did Netflix work make from existing work? Kim PD said, "I worked with Netflix to think about whether the meeting room and editorial room atmosphere could be this good. We made Content every week, so I did not want to talk much with each other. I saw the first sights I saw. "

Lee Joo-won PD said, "I made a production every week, and I made a good shot of my brothers, writers, and staff all becoming brothers and sisters."

Jang Woo-sung PD said, "There was a burden of meeting a much more meticulous and high standard, but when I did it, I knew why such a standard was established. We are also motivated to make programs that will come from 190 countries wherever we put them in line with the global standard. "

'Foobo and Tulbo' will be released around the world on Netflix on the 11th.