"Mirage is not"...Park Myeong-su, abuse controversy only mentions One Week and no apology ('Radio show')

Park Myeong-su, Park Myeong-sus Radio show, mentioned Mirages abuse controversy in about one week.There was no apology related to this, and gave Heejun Han a fixed guest passing point.On KBS Cool FM Radio show of Park Myeong-su broadcast on the 1st, a special project Hold the Fix corner was held.The Hold on, section debuted on the 24th. Gag Woman Mirage was the first guest.Park Myeong-su expressed expectations for Mirage, but Mirage exposed the brand name of the shoe, frowned with remarks such as I almost got it, I smoke e-cigarettes, I like to taste food and men a little bit more.At the end of the broadcast, I am a pig, a fat person, and some people who do what X are okay, but there are people who say I am a cheeky to Park Myeong-su.Dont get me wrong.There was no mention or apology in Radio show after Mirages abuse controversy.And in the Hold on corner, which One Week re-released after, singer Heejun Han appeared.Heejun Han said, I was on the second floor for a year in the other program. Park Myeong-su was on the first floor.I was told when this was over during the break, he said.Park Myeong-su said, I saw it as a staff, but I liked the idea very much.Heejun Han, who has been a radio DJ, recently published a book and said he became a bestseller. I do not know the whole amount, but I regret it very much.Health insurance premiums have jumped six times, he said, captivating Park Myeong-su with his candid and hairy gesture.In particular, Heejun Han expressed his candid feelings about the story of the United States of America audition program American Idol 11 to the ninth place and United States of America activities.Park Myeong-su was very pleased after the corner with Heejun Han. Park Myeong-su said, Its a pass.Well be out at this time next week, said Park Myeong-su, who said, This is a lot of urgency.There is a difference in position, but we decided not to do it. On the other hand, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show is broadcast every day at 11 am.

Park Myeong-su, 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show', mentioned Mirage's abuse controversy in about One Week. There was no apology related to this, and gave Heejun Han a fixed guest passing point.

On KBS Cool FM 'Radio show of Park Myeong-su' broadcast on the 1st, a special project 'Hold the Fix' corner was held.

The “Hold on,” section debuted on the 24th. Gag Woman Mirage was the first guest. Park Myeong-su expressed expectations for Mirage, but Mirage exposed the brand name of the shoe, frowned with remarks such as "I almost got it", "I smoke e-cigarettes", "I like to taste food and men a little bit more." At the end of the broadcast, "I am a pig, a fat person, and some people who do what X are okay, but there are people who say I am a cheeky to Park Myeong-su. Don’t get me wrong.”

There was no mention or apology in Radio show after Mirage's abuse controversy. And in the 'Hold on' corner, which One Week re-released after, singer Heejun Han appeared.

Heejun Han said, "I was on the second floor for a year in the other program. Park Myeong-su was on the first floor. I was told when this was over during the break, "he said. Park Myeong-su said, "I saw it as a staff," but "I liked the idea very much."

Heejun Han, who has been a radio DJ, recently published a book and said he became a bestseller. "I do not know the whole amount, but I regret it very much. Health insurance premiums have jumped six times," he said, captivating Park Myeong-su with his candid and hairy gesture.

In particular, Heejun Han expressed his candid feelings about the story of the United States of America audition program American Idol 11 to the ninth place and United States of America activities.

Park Myeong-su was very pleased after the corner with Heejun Han. Park Myeong-su said, "It's a pass. “We’ll be out at this time next week,” said Park Myeong-su, who said, “This is a lot of urgency.” There is a difference in position, but we decided not to do it. "

On the other hand, KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' is broadcast every day at 11 am.