Mary, Lee Chan-won, sweet and cheerful...Trot's Brother and Sister

Mary said on her 28th day, Are you expecting Song Stage?It was so nice to see Lee Chan-won, who has seen me as a judge for a long time, and Jin-sung, who is also so cool, and Seol-woon-do, who I like for a long time!Take a lot of New Years clothes! And posted several photos.In the photo released, Mary was seen alongside Lee Chan-won, who poses with his hand V (V).The two men created a friendly atmosphere as a good-looking woman, and made a feeling of trot Brother and Sister.The fans who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as I always support you, I am more beautiful Mary and I look friendly with Lee Chan Won.On the other hand, Mary appeared on the TV Chosun Mistrot 2 which last March, and despite being from the United States, she was loved by fans who showed off her charming trot stage.
Mary said on her 28th day, Are you expecting Song Stage?It was so nice to see Lee Chan-won, who has seen me as a judge for a long time, and Jin-sung, who is also so cool, and Seol-woon-do, who I like for a long time!Take a lot of New Years clothes! And posted several photos.In the photo released, Mary was seen alongside Lee Chan-won, who poses with his hand V (V).The two men created a friendly atmosphere as a good-looking woman, and made a feeling of trot Brother and Sister.The fans who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as I always support you, I am more beautiful Mary and I look friendly with Lee Chan Won.On the other hand, Mary appeared on the TV Chosun Mistrot 2 which last March, and despite being from the United States, she was loved by fans who showed off her charming trot stage.

Mary said on her 28th day, "Are you expecting 'Song Stage'? It was so nice to see Lee Chan-won, who has seen me as a judge for a long time, and Jin-sung, who is also so cool, and Seol-woon-do, who I like for a long time! Take a lot of New Year's clothes!" And posted several photos.

In the photo released, Mary was seen alongside Lee Chan-won, who poses with his hand "V (V)." The two men created a friendly atmosphere as a good-looking woman, and made a feeling of 'trot Brother and Sister'.

The fans who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as "I always support you", "I am more beautiful Mary" and "I look friendly with Lee Chan Won".

On the other hand, Mary appeared on the TV Chosun 'Mistrot 2' which last March, and despite being from the United States, she was loved by fans who showed off her charming trot stage.