Leeteuk, who died, instead held his sister's hand and entered the bride's position "I'm Tears" (My Little Old Boy)

Super Junior Kim Hee-chul watched the Wedding ceremony society of Leeteuk sister Park In-young.On December 12, SBS My Little Old Boy, Kim Hee-chul saw the Wedding ceremony society of Leeteuks sister Park In-young, a member of the same Super Junior.Kim Hee-chul began to see society in a tense manner and laughed in a robotic tone. Super Junior members sat in the guest seat and shone.As the bride march time approached, Leeteuk marched on behalf of his late father, holding his sisters hand; Kim Hee-chul, who watched it, said: I feel strange.Im tearful, he said, drawing a bleak eye-catching.On this day, Yesung called, I am really grateful for taking my sister, and expressed my heartfelt heart by sweetly digesting You or No while shaking numbly.
Super Junior Kim Hee-chul watched the Wedding ceremony society of Leeteuk sister Park In-young.On December 12, SBS My Little Old Boy, Kim Hee-chul saw the Wedding ceremony society of Leeteuks sister Park In-young, a member of the same Super Junior.Kim Hee-chul began to see society in a tense manner and laughed in a robotic tone. Super Junior members sat in the guest seat and shone.As the bride march time approached, Leeteuk marched on behalf of his late father, holding his sisters hand; Kim Hee-chul, who watched it, said: I feel strange.Im tearful, he said, drawing a bleak eye-catching.On this day, Yesung called, I am really grateful for taking my sister, and expressed my heartfelt heart by sweetly digesting You or No while shaking numbly.

Super Junior Kim Hee-chul watched the Wedding ceremony society of Leeteuk sister Park In-young.

On December 12, SBS 'My Little Old Boy', Kim Hee-chul saw the Wedding ceremony society of Leeteuk's sister Park In-young, a member of the same Super Junior. Kim Hee-chul began to see society in a tense manner and laughed in a robotic tone. Super Junior members sat in the guest seat and shone.

As the bride march time approached, Leeteuk marched on behalf of his late father, holding his sister's hand; Kim Hee-chul, who watched it, said: "I feel strange. I'm tearful," he said, drawing a bleak Eye-catching.

On this day, Yesung called, "I am really grateful for taking my sister," and expressed my heartfelt heart by sweetly digesting "You or No" while shaking numbly.