"SBS Entertainment Grand Prize" Lee Hyun-yi, "Han Hye-jin, Thank You for First Making Faith"...Park Gun and "Reality Rookie award"

Park Gun and Lee Hyun-yi won the reality part Rookie Award.On the 18th, SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, won the Rookie Award for the newcomers who played an active role in SBS entertainment this year at the 2021 SBS Entertainment Grand PrizeThe reality category Rookie Award was won by Park Gun and Lee Hyun-yi.Park Gun, who played an active role in Ugly Our Little, said, I am born and come for the first time.I think I watched the awards ceremony on TV last year, but now I am standing here and I can not believe it. He then thanked the staff and colleagues he had joined, and he said, I spent 15 years as a special warrior to perform, and I have been running since then.It was always like an exhibition situation for me who did not know whether this road would be a flower road or a thorny field. Park Gun thanked the fans and attracted attention to the Ministry of National Defense and the Special Forces.He also conveyed his heart to his aunts, who care for him, and his mother, who was watching from the sky. Park Gun said, I won my mothers son.I love my mother so much, he said, making the eyes of those who convey their heartfelt feelings about her mother red.Lee Hyun-yi, who played in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, Bloody Girl and Kokkomu, said that 2021 was a very special year for me.I have been living fiercely for the first time in my life, and I have been sincere every time, but I feel like I have spent a year without regret, he said.He also thanked the staff of the program he was appearing on.Lee Hyun-yi said, I am so grateful to Han Hye-jin for making the spirit of the old field, which made the first time of the old field.And MC Han Hye-jin, who saw it, also caught the eye with a tearful eye.Finally, Lee Hyun-yi gave a special heart to his family and husband who always supported and supported him.And he said, I will be a broadcaster who will continue to do my best.On the other hand, the show - Sports Rookie Award was honored by Keum Sae-rok for Lee Seung-yeop and Variety Rookie Award of Comfortable and Gongchiri.

Park Gun and Lee Hyun-yi won the reality part Rookie award.

On the 18th, SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, won the Rookie award for the newcomers who played an active role in SBS entertainment this year at the '2021 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize'

The reality category Rookie award was won by Park Gun and Lee Hyun-yi.

Park Gun, who played an active role in "Ugly Our Little," said, "I am born and come for the first time. I think I watched the awards ceremony on TV last year, but now I am standing here and I can not believe it. "

He then thanked the staff and colleagues he had joined, and he said, "I spent 15 years as a special warrior to perform, and I have been running since then. It was always like an exhibition situation for me who did not know whether this road would be a flower road or a thorny field. "

Park Gun thanked the fans and attracted attention to the Ministry of National Defense and the Special Forces. He also conveyed his heart to his aunts, who care for him, and his mother, who was watching from the sky. Park Gun said, "I won my mother's son. I love my mother so much, "he said, making the eyes of those who convey their heartfelt feelings about her mother red.

Lee Hyun-yi, who played in 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest', 'Bloody Girl' and 'Kokkomu', said that 2021 was a very special year for me. "I have been living fiercely for the first time in my life, and I have been sincere every time, but I feel like I have spent a year without regret," he said.

He also thanked the staff of the program he was appearing on. Lee Hyun-yi said, "I am so grateful to Han Hye-jin for making the spirit of the old field, which made the first time of the old field." And MC Han Hye-jin, who saw it, also caught the eye with a tearful eye.

Finally, Lee Hyun-yi gave a special heart to his family and husband who always supported and supported him. And he said, "I will be a broadcaster who will continue to do my best."

On the other hand, the show - Sports Rookie award was honored by Keum Sae-rok for Lee Seung-yeop and Variety Rookie award of 'Comfortable and Gongchiri'.