"Kim So-yeon, excuse me!"...Grand prize testimony, there was no such happening

Actor Kim So-yeon made a memorable Grand Prize award testimony.2021 SBS ActingGrand prize was held on the night of 31st as Shin Dong-yup and Kim Yoo-jung.The Grand prize winner of the honor was Kim So-yeon, who played Chun Seo-jin in Penthouse.Kim So-yeon climbed onto the stage in tears, saying: I started 28 years ago as an assistant SBS Drama cast member.But I am sorry that I can not believe that it is a Grand prize.I am sorry, thank you and miss you for standing alone in this place with the thankful Penthouse production team and actors. I am grateful and loving my husband Lee Sang-woo, who has always been a healthy and positive mentor next to me, and I will be an actor who will always value a god.Kim So-yeons clavicle, which was the answer to the award, caught my eye, and at first glance there was something squared, like tape, paper, and band.As soon as the testimony was over, MC Shin Dong-yup shouted, Kim So-yeon, excuse me! Kim So-yeon!Shin Dong-yup said: Mr Kim So-yeon must be the Grand Prize winner that the sky has dropped off.Of the hundreds of thousands of pollen, only two fell symmetrically to the clavicle, thank you for showing me a big impressive appearance until the end. Kim So-yeon then stopped tears and bread bursts and brushed off the pollen.Kim So-yeon, who directed a special awards ceremony with a celebratory firecracker pollen, was the scene of 2021 SBS Acting Grand Prize which became an unforgettable moment with pleasant happening.
Actor Kim So-yeon made a memorable Grand Prize award testimony.2021 SBS ActingGrand prize was held on the night of 31st as Shin Dong-yup and Kim Yoo-jung.The Grand prize winner of the honor was Kim So-yeon, who played Chun Seo-jin in Penthouse.Kim So-yeon climbed onto the stage in tears, saying: I started 28 years ago as an assistant SBS Drama cast member.But I am sorry that I can not believe that it is a Grand prize.I am sorry, thank you and miss you for standing alone in this place with the thankful Penthouse production team and actors. I am grateful and loving my husband Lee Sang-woo, who has always been a healthy and positive mentor next to me, and I will be an actor who will always value a god.Kim So-yeons clavicle, which was the answer to the award, caught my eye, and at first glance there was something squared, like tape, paper, and band.As soon as the testimony was over, MC Shin Dong-yup shouted, Kim So-yeon, excuse me! Kim So-yeon!Shin Dong-yup said: Mr Kim So-yeon must be the Grand Prize winner that the sky has dropped off.Of the hundreds of thousands of pollen, only two fell symmetrically to the clavicle, thank you for showing me a big impressive appearance until the end. Kim So-yeon then stopped tears and bread bursts and brushed off the pollen.Kim So-yeon, who directed a special awards ceremony with a celebratory firecracker pollen, was the scene of 2021 SBS Acting Grand Prize which became an unforgettable moment with pleasant happening.

Actor Kim So-yeon made a memorable Grand prize award testimony.

'2021 SBS Acting Grand prize' was held on the night of 31st as Shin Dong-yup and Kim Yoo-jung. The Grand prize winner of the honor was Kim So-yeon, who played Chun Seo-jin in 'Penthouse'.

Kim So-yeon climbed onto the stage in tears, saying: "I started 28 years ago as an assistant SBS Drama cast member. But I am sorry that I can not believe that it is a Grand prize. I am sorry, thank you and miss you for standing alone in this place with the thankful 'Penthouse' production team and Actors. "

"I am grateful and loving my husband Lee Sang-woo, who has always been a healthy and positive mentor next to me, and I will be an Actor who will always value a god."

Kim So-yeon’s clavicle, which was the answer to the award, caught my eye, and at first glance there was something squared, like tape, paper, and band. As soon as the testimony was over, MC Shin Dong-yup shouted, "Kim So-yeon, excuse me! Kim So-yeon!"

Shin Dong-yup said: "Mr Kim So-yeon must be the Grand prize winner that the sky has dropped off. Of the hundreds of thousands of pollen, only two fell symmetrically to the clavicle, thank you for showing me a big impressive appearance until the end. " Kim So-yeon then stopped tears and 'bread' bursts and brushed off the pollen.

Kim So-yeon, who directed a special awards ceremony with a celebratory firecracker pollen, was the scene of '2021 SBS Acting Grand prize' which became an unforgettable moment with pleasant happening.