Kim Shin-Young "I met one person for eight years and nine months, four of which are long-distance love, too exhausted" (Jung Hee)

Kim Shin-Young revealed his past long-distance love experience in MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on the 8th (Wednesday).On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young introduced the story of the listeners Confessions, saying, The person who just liked it went to Seattle far away.I do not know if I will come back, but can I do Confessions? How do you think about long-distance love? I met one person for 8 years and 9 months.Ive been in a long-distance relationship for four years and nine months. Im so tired. I want to tear it off.Kim Shin-Young said, If you do not know if you will come back, try Confessions.Dont put something in your mind and try Confessions. I havent done Confessions, but Im already talking about long-distance relationships.I know its hard because Ive tried it, but there are people who have overcome it and married. The important thing is to try Confessions. In one listeners letter that Kim Shin-Youngs realistic advice on the various Confessions stories of listeners is too clean and knife-like, Kim Shin-Young said, Meeting and parting should be like a real knife.Otherwise, the end is not good. We have to do this before we get too upset. The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications mini.Radio on Screen Capture

Kim Shin-Young revealed his past long-distance love experience in MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcast on the 8th (Wednesday).

On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young introduced the story of the listeners' Confessions, saying, "The person who just liked it went to Seattle far away. I do not know if I will come back, but can I do Confessions? How do you think about long-distance love? "I met one person for 8 years and 9 months. I've been in a long-distance relationship for four years and nine months. I'm so tired. I want to tear it off."

Kim Shin-Young said, "If you do not know if you will come back, try Confessions. Don’t put something in your mind and try Confessions. I haven’t done Confessions, but I’m already talking about long-distance relationships. I know it's hard because I've tried it, but there are people who have overcome it and married. The important thing is to try Confessions. "

In one listener's letter that Kim Shin-Young's realistic advice on the various Confessions stories of listeners is too clean and knife-like, Kim Shin-Young said, "Meeting and parting should be like a real knife. Otherwise, the end is not good. We have to do this before we get too upset. "

"The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications "mini".

Radio on Screen Capture