Kim Ho-Jin "KIM Ji-ho, throw away all my prizes and tropes"...Salt Disclosure 'Sunrise' ('Sangsang 2')

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 22, Kim Ho-Jin explains KIM Ji-hos Disclosure.Actor Kim Ho-Jin appeared in SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which aired on the 27th.The day featured actor Kim Ho-Jin; he became a 21-year top actor couple in 2001 when he marriages with actor KIM Ji-ho.Kim Ho-Jin mentioned that his wife KIM Ji-ho appeared first a year ago, saying, It was really unfair to talk about it.At the time, KIM Ji-ho said, It is easy to be pissed off, and Disclosure the reality of the Wannabe couple.Kim Ho-Jin, who appeared to explain this, said, It takes a word that it is dirty and does not wash well. He pointed out that there were three big keywords and three twists and twists.Kim Ho-Jin said, My wife starts washing and brushing her teeth as soon as she opens her eyes, and she wakes up and brushes her teeth, but if she does not go out all day, she will not wash all day. I have been in full-set actor mode since I was a child.Kim Ho-Jin said, I actually heard something about the salty stone. Kim Ho-Jin said, I shoot a lot of rice these days.When asked if he would only use it for KIM Ji-ho, he began to counterattack, saying, If you try to buy something, you can not buy it, you can live after everything, and your wife is too abandoned.Kim Ho-Jin said, If I ask you to organize something, my wife has abandoned everything, and my wife has abandoned the trophy or the prize, and my wife hates it. If KIM Ji-ho did not write it, he said, Lets abandon it.)He also explained the pidol.Kim Ho-Jin acknowledged a little, saying, There is a little back end, and laughed, saying, I forget my wife, my wife, no matter how much I solve it.Kim Ho-Jin said, If you are asleep, you do not have a wife, and when you disappeared in the middle of the night, you were digging in the dressing room.I still lived well, said Seo Jang-hoon, who said, KIM Ji-ho is a little distracted, but it is a bit of a talk and a talk. Kim Ho-Jin laughed, Im going to get hurt in my wifes house.Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 Capture

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 22, Kim Ho-Jin explains KIM Ji-ho's Disclosure.

Actor Kim Ho-Jin appeared in SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which aired on the 27th.

The day featured actor Kim Ho-Jin; he became a 21-year top actor couple in 2001 when he marriages with actor KIM Ji-ho.

Kim Ho-Jin mentioned that his wife KIM Ji-ho appeared first a year ago, saying, "It was really unfair to talk about it."

At the time, KIM Ji-ho said, "It is easy to be pissed off," and Disclosure the reality of the Wannabe couple. Kim Ho-Jin, who appeared to explain this, said, "It takes a word that it is dirty and does not wash well." He pointed out that there were three big keywords and three twists and twists.

Kim Ho-Jin said, "My wife starts washing and brushing her teeth as soon as she opens her eyes, and she wakes up and brushes her teeth, but if she does not go out all day, she will not wash all day." "I have been in full-set actor mode since I was a child.

Kim Ho-Jin said, "I actually heard something about the salty stone." Kim Ho-Jin said, "I shoot a lot of rice these days." When asked if he would only use it for KIM Ji-ho, he began to counterattack, saying, "If you try to buy something, you can not buy it, you can live after everything, and your wife is too abandoned."

Kim Ho-Jin said, "If I ask you to organize something, my wife has abandoned everything, and my wife has abandoned the trophy or the prize, and my wife hates it." If KIM Ji-ho did not write it, he said, "Let's abandon it." )

He also explained the pidol. Kim Ho-Jin acknowledged a little, saying, "There is a little back end," and laughed, saying, "I forget my wife, my wife, no matter how much I solve it."

Kim Ho-Jin said, "If you are asleep, you do not have a wife, and when you disappeared in the middle of the night, you were digging in the dressing room."

“I still lived well,” said Seo Jang-hoon, who said, “KIM Ji-ho is a little distracted, but it is a bit of a talk and a talk.” Kim Ho-Jin laughed, “I’m going to get hurt in my wife’s house.”

Same Bed, Different Dreams 22’ Capture