Jung Yu-mi "Pink dyeing after 3 times of decolorization, I think I can not do it now or now."

Actor Jung Yu-mi, 38, mentioned the changed hairstyle.Jung Yu-mi conducted a live broadcast on the official Instagram of Management Forest on the 6th, and he caught the eye with his pastel pink hair.I thought my scalp would hurt, but it was better than I thought, said Jung Yu-mi. I said I was going to change my mood, but I turned on the camera because I wanted to show you more.I was tired of my original hairstyle and changed it as soon as I finished my work, so I wanted to try pink because I could not do it now, and I am enjoying it because I think it will not be a few days, he said.I will dye my next hair black. There are many people who like hair, but I want to raise it now. I personally like the style at the time of Yoon Restaurant 2.I want to raise it and try it again. Meanwhile, Jung Yu-mi is about to release the movie Wonder Park.

Actor Jung Yu-mi, 38, mentioned the changed hairstyle.

Jung Yu-mi conducted a live broadcast on the official Instagram of Management Forest on the 6th, and he caught the eye with his pastel pink hair.

"I thought my scalp would hurt, but it was better than I thought," said Jung Yu-mi. "I said I was going to change my mood, but I turned on the camera because I wanted to show you more."

"I was tired of my original hairstyle and changed it as soon as I finished my work, so I wanted to try pink because I could not do it now, and I am enjoying it because I think it will not be a few days," he said.

"I will dye my next hair black. There are many people who like hair, but I want to raise it now. I personally like the style at the time of 'Yoon Restaurant 2'. I want to raise it and try it again. "

Meanwhile, Jung Yu-mi is about to release the movie 'Wonder Park'.