Jang Youngran, Family Love Speech "Reasons for My Life"

Jang Youngran posted a picture on the 1st of the day with an article entitled How is it so beautiful to eat beagle siblings who eat cereal prepared by her mothers Husband, who is hard to prepare for breakfast with her Husband yesterday?The photo shows Jang Youngran looking at the children in his pajamas, and Jang Youngran, who looks at the children sitting on the floor and eating, looks happy.Jang Youngran expressed his deep affection, saying, My Husband who brought my beautiful young children. My reason for my life. My family. I love you so much today.On the other hand, Jang Youngran is married to a oriental medicine Physician and has one male and one female.Photo  Jang Youngran SNS

Jang Youngran posted a picture on the 1st of the day with an article entitled "How is it so beautiful to eat beagle siblings who eat cereal prepared by her mother's Husband, who is hard to prepare for breakfast with her Husband yesterday?"

The photo shows Jang Youngran looking at the children in his pajamas, and Jang Youngran, who looks at the children sitting on the floor and eating, looks happy.

Jang Youngran expressed his deep affection, saying, "My Husband who brought my beautiful young children. My reason for my life. My family. I love you so much today.

On the other hand, Jang Youngran is married to a oriental medicine Physician and has one male and one female.

Photo Jang Youngran SNS