"It's not mine except for the cornea"...the most likely Emily Lee Cho explosion over plastic surgery (marriage is crazy)

There was a high voice between the comedian Emily Lee Cho and Choi Seol-a.In the 7th episode of IHQ Marriage is crazy broadcasted on December 17, Pang Hyun Sook and Choi Yang-rak met with Lim Mi-sook for consultation.Choi, who married Emily Lee Cho after five years of secret love, is a comedian couple who has a daughter and is married for seven years.On the weekend morning, my daughter woke up to Choi, saying, Sister wake up. Everyone was surprised by the title of her sister, not her mother.Everyone was embarrassed by the title of a drama like a drama that was twisted by a genealogy. Choi said, I saw my daughter and Elsa, and suddenly I saw it and said, Would you like to make a snowman with me?I was not bad (I just left it). So, relieved, Shin Bong-sun laughed, saying, If I did not tell you this, I would have seen it as a stone + I. Emily Lee Cho could not hide the smile of the extension when she saw Choi, who has been maintaining high tension since morning.When Pang Hyun-sook envied that he was loving, Choi said, I have a lot of laughter, but I love it when I see it. I still love it.Emily Lee Cho also sharply solidified her face in the story of Chois calf treatment.Im going to get a shot that will let my calf muscles melt and slim, saying my boots are not locked. Emily Lee Cho said, Why are you doing that?I did not ask you to do it once. In an interview with the production team, Emily Lee Cho said, I am in favor of voting for the pros and cons of molding, but my face keeps changing.In addition to double eyelids and nose surgery, Choi confessed, It is not mine except for the cornea.Emily Lee Cho said, You do not know because you change a little bit. There is no face of Choi Seol-ah that I liked now.So I hate it, he said, expressing his upset.When Emily Lee Cho said, I hear artificial human sounds, Choi said, I did not know that I would hear this from my family.I do not know anyone who does not know that.

There was a high voice between the comedian Emily Lee Cho and Choi Seol-a.

In the 7th episode of IHQ 'Marriage is crazy' broadcasted on December 17, Pang Hyun Sook and Choi Yang-rak met with Lim Mi-sook for consultation.

Choi, who married Emily Lee Cho after five years of secret love, is a comedian couple who has a daughter and is married for seven years.

On the weekend morning, my daughter woke up to Choi, saying, "Sister wake up." Everyone was surprised by the title of her sister, not her mother.

Everyone was embarrassed by the title of a drama like a drama that was twisted by a genealogy. Choi said, "I saw my daughter and Elsa, and suddenly I saw it and said, 'Would you like to make a snowman with me?' I was not bad (I just left it). "So, relieved, Shin Bong-sun laughed, saying," If I did not tell you this, I would have seen it as a stone + I. "

Emily Lee Cho could not hide the smile of the extension when she saw Choi, who has been maintaining high tension since morning. When Pang Hyun-sook envied that he was "loving," Choi said, "I have a lot of laughter, but I love it when I see it. I still love it.

Emily Lee Cho also sharply solidified her face in the story of Choi's calf treatment. I'm going to get a shot that will let my calf muscles melt and slim, saying my boots are not locked. Emily Lee Cho said, "Why are you doing that? I did not ask you to do it once. "

In an interview with the production team, Emily Lee Cho said, "I am in favor of voting for the pros and cons of molding, but my face keeps changing." In addition to double eyelids and nose surgery, Choi confessed, "It is not mine except for the cornea."

Emily Lee Cho said, "You do not know because you change a little bit. There is no face of Choi Seol-ah that I liked now. So I hate it," he said, expressing his upset.

When Emily Lee Cho said, "I hear artificial human sounds," Choi said, "I did not know that I would hear this from my family. I do not know anyone who does not know that. "