"It was the 'Friend2' of the big star Kim Hee-sun..." Song Yoon-ah, 28 years ago, was a minor role "Yesterday?"

Actor Song Yoon-ah is soaked in memories with best friend Kim Hee-sunSong Yoon-ah posted a picture of his past on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th.Photos featured two shots of Kim Hee-sun and Song Yoon-ah during the filming of Drama Igasa Christie (1995).Both of them were impressed with their beauty during the superb peak that seemed to be taken yesterday.Song Yoon-ah said, When I did not know anything from 1994 to 1994, I left a message that I could not even recognize whether I could not do a word of speech because I could not control my trembling mind with Friend2 of the big star Kim Hee-sun.Kim Hee-sun said, I was a star and there were times when the friend, who was a presidential candidate, came to my brother as a brother over the years.I am so grateful for the time of 20 years with you, O-nu-ri. Thank you and I love you. 1994.Oh, when I didnt know anything.I remember the day when I could not recognize whether I could not do the right thing with a heart that was just trembling with Friend2 of the big star Kim Hee-sun.I had some strange and unbelievable times when the friend, who was a star and a presidential candidate, came to my brother over the years.Ive had a lot of twenty years with you. Deep. Thank you O-nu-ri.Thank you and I love you.

Actor Song Yoon-ah is soaked in memories with best Friend Kim Hee-sun

Song Yoon-ah posted a picture of his past on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th.

Photos featured two shots of Kim Hee-sun and Song Yoon-ah during the filming of Drama "Igasa Christie" (1995). Both of them were impressed with their beauty during the superb peak that seemed to be taken yesterday.

Song Yoon-ah said, "When I did not know anything from 1994 to 1994, I left a message that I could not even recognize whether I could not do a word of speech because I could not control my trembling mind with 'Friend2' of the big star 'Kim Hee-sun'.

Kim Hee-sun said, "I was a star and there were times when the Friend, who was a presidential candidate, came to my brother as a brother over the years. I am so grateful for the time of 20 years with you, O-nu-ri. Thank you and I love you. "

1994.

Oh, when I didn't know anything.

I remember the day when I could not recognize whether I could not do the right thing with a heart that was just trembling with 'Friend2' of the big star 'Kim Hee-sun'.

I had some strange and unbelievable times when the Friend, who was a star and a presidential candidate, came to my brother over the years.

I've had a lot of twenty years with you. Deep. Thank you O-nu-ri.

Thank you and I love you.