"It doesn't matter if the woman is 5cm taller," Tom Willa Hollandeia, "he was a gentleman."

For Tom Willa Holland and the Gendeia couple, the height difference is not a problem.Tom Willa Holland and Jendeia joked about the two-inch (about 5cm) height difference during a joint interview on the Graham Norton Show on Thursday.Theres a special trick in which Spider-Man swings us over the bridge and puts me on the bridge, Jendeia said.We felt attached because of our height difference, he said.Tom Willa Holland laughed when he said, I am Superhero Movie, I should look nice.Gendea and I landed, and my feet shook under me. She held me, he said.Jendeia added that Tom Willa Holland did not succeed in landing Superhero Movie, but he was still a proper gentleman.Meanwhile, Tom Willa Holland and Jendeia will visit the audience on December 15 with Spider-Man: Lee Jin-hyuk Home.The film Spider-Man: No Lee Jin-hyuk Home unexpectedly opens a multibus while the identity-hit Spider-Man Peter Parker (Tom Willa Holland) was being helped by Doctor Strange (Venedict Cumberbatch), which led to a different level of hostility, including Doctor Octopus (Alfried Molina). It is a Marvel action blockbuster that depicts the story of the enemy and the worst crisis ever.

For Tom Willa Holland and the Gendeia couple, the height difference is not a problem.

Tom Willa Holland and Jendeia joked about the two-inch (about 5cm) height difference during a joint interview on the Graham Norton Show on Thursday.

“There’s a special trick in which Spider-Man swings us over the bridge and puts me on the bridge,” Jendeia said.

“We felt attached because of our height difference,” he said.

Tom Willa Holland laughed when he said, "I am Superhero Movie, I should look nice."

“Gendea and I landed, and my feet shook under me. She held me,” he said.

Jendeia added that Tom Willa Holland did not succeed in landing Superhero Movie, but "he was still a proper gentleman."

Meanwhile, Tom Willa Holland and Jendeia will visit the audience on December 15 with “Spider-Man: Lee Jin-hyuk Home.” The film "Spider-Man: No Lee Jin-hyuk Home" unexpectedly opens a multibus while the identity-hit Spider-Man "Peter Parker" (Tom Willa Holland) was being helped by "Doctor Strange" (Venedict Cumberbatch), which led to a different level of hostility, including "Doctor Octopus" (Alfried Molina). It is a Marvel action blockbuster that depicts the story of the enemy and the worst crisis ever.