"I want to have a third... a terrible courtship with Do Kyoung-wan, Jang Yun-jeong and their own Travel ('Feminist movementtown')

Old Woman Jang Yun-jeong and City Man Do Kyoung-wan leave the drama and drama couple Travel.On JTBCs Where I Return to Me - Feminist Movement Town (hereinafter referred to as Feminist Movement Town), which is broadcasted at 10:30 p.m. on the 17th (Friday), Jang Yun-jeong will be on the first couple Travel after Husband Do Kyoung-wan and marriage.Before leaving Travel, Jang Yun-jeong said, I have never been alone with Husband Do Kyoung-wan since my honeymoon.First, before the birth of Yeon Woo, he expressed his regret that his honeymoon life was short, and he was the only resident to choose Travel with Husband as Bucket List 1st.In this Travel, Jang Yun-jeong suggested to Husband Do Kyoung-wan, who grew up in City for a lifetime, I want to spend my old age in the countryside.From the moving car, Jang Yun-jeong revealed all the excitement that he rarely showed, saying, There is no sign and it is too good to go to Travel alone.Also, there was no gum dryness (?) in Do Kyoung-wans affection offensive, which was not even tried.Lee Jong-hyeok, who watched this through the video, laughed at the numbness, saying, I will live with you for the rest of my life.The couple arrived at their destination for a while, but unlike Do Kyoung-wan, who was embarrassed by the somewhat desolate rural scenery, Jang Yun-jeong said, Is not it good because there is nothing?The two then went on to self-sufficient themselves to prepare for lunch.Do Kyoung-wan said, I played on a sled when I was a child, at the end of Jang Yun-jeong, I went to an ice rink.And from picking potatoes to picking rice on the pond, Jang Yun-jeong has done a great deal of rural experience, but Do Kyoung-wan has always laughed without knowing anything.Do Kyoung-wan, who was drunk in his own time for a long time, threw a bomb saying I want to have a third.Jang Yun-jeong, who was unable to stand the constant third courtship of Do Kyoung-wan, gave a kick of anger.Jang Yun-jeong then caused the storm sympathy of other residents with the words The couple is a lottery and It is not really right.When lunch began, Do Kyoung-wan said, Jang Yun-jeong is alcohol and I am drunk to you.In the end, Lee Jong-hyeok, who could not stand the endless infinite affection of Do Kyoung-wan, jumped up and laughed, saying, Lets stop.The Feminist movement life of Jang Yun-jeong, who left Travel alone with Husband Do Kyoung-wan, will be unveiled at JTBCs Where I Return to Me - Feminist Movement Town which airs at 10:30 p.m. on December 17 (Friday).JTBC Where I Go Back to Me - Feminist Movement Town

'Old Woman' Jang Yun-jeong and 'City Man' Do Kyoung-wan leave the drama and drama couple Travel.

On JTBC's "Where I Return to Me - Feminist movement Town" (hereinafter referred to as "Feminist movement Town"), which is broadcasted at 10:30 p.m. on the 17th (Friday), Jang Yun-jeong will be on the first couple Travel after Husband Do Kyoung-wan and marriage.

Before leaving Travel, Jang Yun-jeong said, "I have never been alone with Husband Do Kyoung-wan since my honeymoon." First, before the birth of Yeon Woo, he expressed his regret that his honeymoon life was short, and he was the only resident to choose Travel with Husband as "Bucket List 1st".

In this Travel, Jang Yun-jeong suggested to Husband Do Kyoung-wan, who grew up in City for a lifetime, "I want to spend my old age in the countryside." From the moving car, Jang Yun-jeong revealed all the excitement that he rarely showed, saying, "There is no sign and it is too good to go to Travel alone." Also, there was no gum dryness (?) in Do Kyoung-wan's affection offensive, which was not even tried. Lee Jong-hyeok, who watched this through the video, laughed at the numbness, saying, "I will live with you for the rest of my life."

The couple arrived at their destination for a while, but unlike Do Kyoung-wan, who was embarrassed by the somewhat desolate rural scenery, Jang Yun-jeong said, "Is not it good because there is nothing?" The two then went on to self-sufficient themselves to prepare for lunch. Do Kyoung-wan said, "I played on a sled when I was a child," at the end of Jang Yun-jeong, "I went to an ice rink." And from picking potatoes to picking rice on the pond, Jang Yun-jeong has done a great deal of rural experience, but Do Kyoung-wan has always laughed without knowing anything.

Do Kyoung-wan, who was drunk in his own time for a long time, threw a bomb saying "I want to have a third". Jang Yun-jeong, who was unable to stand the constant third courtship of Do Kyoung-wan, gave a kick of anger. Jang Yun-jeong then caused the storm sympathy of other residents with the words "The couple is a lottery" and "It is not really right". When lunch began, Do Kyoung-wan said, "Jang Yun-jeong is alcohol" and "I am drunk to you." In the end, Lee Jong-hyeok, who could not stand the endless infinite affection of Do Kyoung-wan, jumped up and laughed, saying, "Let's stop."

The Feminist movement life of Jang Yun-jeong, who left Travel alone with Husband Do Kyoung-wan, will be unveiled at JTBC's "Where I Return to Me - Feminist movement Town" which airs at 10:30 p.m. on December 17 (Friday).

JTBC 'Where I Go Back to Me - Feminist movement Town'